Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #151
MamaWeeks
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Just got a reply from blueberry - they are out of stock on the bamboo flats! They've offered me a credit, or replacement of cotton flats. :,(
Trying to see if we can work out a refund.

Advertisement

MamaWeeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #152
togetherinthelandofoz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Imagine Bamboo vs Blueberry Bamboo (re:flats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaWeeks View Post
Just got a reply from blueberry - they are out of stock on the bamboo flats! They've offered me a credit, or replacement of cotton flats. :,(
Oh no :/ I think if it was me I would request a refund. If they can't provide you with a quality replacement of the same item, I think they should refund your money.

OliviaZachariahIsabella Psalm 139:13-14
togetherinthelandofoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:32 PM   #153
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaWeeks View Post
ditto. I don't want cotton flats. I could possibly wait for the next batch to come in stock, but I don't want to waste my time waiting if they are just going to be hemmed anyways. Then I'd just order from Nicki's now and be done with it. A store credit at KC will not help me buy more of the imagine bamboo flats from Nicki's. This is what I told them in my reply to them so we'll see what happens. My preference is a good quality SERGED blueberry bamboo flat.

Or maybe I'll wait for the Flip organic flats. Those are supposed to be serged, right? Wonder when they will be coming out. We'll need a whole new thread.

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:36 PM   #154
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+
OMG! I cannot get over the edges on the blueberrys, that looks awful! I didn't realize thats what everyone was talking about, what a bummer I would try to get your money back asap that is not acceptable!
^^^ this!!! No wonder they are out of stock with all the replacements!
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #155
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&w's mama View Post
wow- that's bad! but I can attest to good ones being good. I have what's clearly a different batch from a different retailer and don't have a hint of shreading. I am sure once you talk to blueberry/swaddlebees, you will have your choice of refund or diapers. They are lovely when they work.

Imagines-- mine are much more folded over than that-- I'll be happy if I can take them out of the dryer early and get that or better.

Those wipes are beautiful!
Oh, I REALLY want a batch of good ones.

My Imagines weren't 100% dry to the bone when I took them out of the dryer either, so maybe that is key.

Yes, Ragababe wipes are the bestest ever. They are so soft and simple and pretty and lay flat without a hint of curling wash after wash after wash. I want flats that do the same thing!

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
Old 01-09-2013, 01:38 PM   #156
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandive

ditto. I don't want cotton flats. I could possibly wait for the next batch to come in stock, but I don't want to waste my time waiting if they are just going to be hemmed anyways. Then I'd just order from Nicki's now and be done with it. A store credit at KC will not help me buy more of the imagine bamboo flats from Nicki's. This is what I told them in my reply to them so we'll see what happens. My preference is a good quality SERGED blueberry bamboo flat.

Or maybe I'll wait for the Flip organic flats. Those are supposed to be serged, right? Wonder when they will be coming out. We'll need a whole new thread.
I am interested to hear what blueberry says to that! Way to go mama!
Wondering when flip flats will be out too! Off to email cotton babies!
Old 01-09-2013, 01:44 PM   #157
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandive View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by togetherinthelandofoz View Post
Oh no :/ I think if it was me I would request a refund. If they can't provide you with a quality replacement of the same item, I think they should refund your money.
I am surprised and disappointed you didn't get the refund! offer up front... I hope you get the refund with one more call or email and don't have to jump through another hoop. I like them and I wouldn't wait-- who knows what will happen?!

ooooh, flips are serging... excitement building...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandive View Post
Oh, I REALLY want a batch of good ones.

My Imagines weren't 100% dry to the bone when I took them out of the dryer either, so maybe that is key.

Yes, Ragababe wipes are the bestest ever. They are so soft and simple and pretty and lay flat without a hint of curling wash after wash after wash. I want flats that do the same thing!

Not that I think you or anyone wants to order them now, but I got my good ones from MMB.

I wont' cook my flats
wipes- I learned something good yesterday.
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #158
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&w's mama View Post
I am surprised and disappointed you didn't get the refund! offer up front... I hope you get the refund with one more call or email and don't have to jump through another hoop. I like them and I wouldn't wait-- who knows what will happen?!

ooooh, flips are serging... excitement building...

Not that I think you or anyone wants to order them now, but I got my good ones from MMB.

I wont' cook my flats
wipes- I learned something good yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyNurseMommy View Post
I am interested to hear what blueberry says to that! Way to go mama!
Wondering when flip flats will be out too! Off to email cotton babies!
Meh. It's the truth. I'm not going to beat around the bush. I mean this is 2 dozen bamboo flats we're talking about. I got 20% off, but still that is $95 bucks. I don't need $95 worth of stuff from KC. My stash is complete besides these darn flats. and KC doesn't have the flats I want. Store credit will just not work - unless they can guarantee me 2 dozen serged blueberry bamboo flats in the next 6 weeks.

I understand Swaddlebees has probably lost a small fortune dealing with this, but still I know they have good customer service so I'm not worried about them coming through for me. And I knew about the problem before I ordered so I'm not really mad about it. I just was hoping for at least some good ones along with the bad.

Interested to know if you find anything out about the flip flats! I loved the flip organic refolds for night time with my son, but I want all flats for easy washing this time around.

Old 01-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #159
sandhillcranes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I understand Swaddlebees has probably lost a small fortune dealing with this.
Agreed. Wonder how much testing was done beforehand though...if this many people are having issues.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #160
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

Interested to know if you find anything out about the flip flats! I loved the flip organic refolds for night time with my son, but I want all flats for easy washing this time around.
Cotton babies doesn't seem to be releasing any detail about when the flats will be released