Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 08:41 AM   #11
Kelbel81906's Avatar
Kelbel81906
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 952
Re: Imagine Bamboo vs Blueberry Bamboo (re:flats)

The Imagine Bamboo Flats were just released yesterday, so apart from myself and co-workers, it'll be a few days before you get some reviews on them. I haven't tried the Blueberry Flats yet, but I know the main difference is what you noted earlier, the hemmed edges. We experimented with serged edges but the quality issues that came after washing led us to stay with the hemmed edges. They just held up better in the long run. I'm not sure on BB sizing, but Imagines are 32" x 32". They are pretty amazing! I'm loving them stuffed in the pockets of my heavy wetter!

Advertisement

__________________
Mom to 3 Boys! 11.09, 5.30 and 11.11
Cloth Diapering Expert, Baby Wearing Advocate, Breast Feeding Supporter and Car Passenger Safety Technician from
Kelbel81906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #12
max'smamma
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 253
My Mood:
Re: Imagine Bamboo vs Blueberry Bamboo (re:flats)

Just ordered a dozen Imagine bamboo flats from Nicki's, and ordered a 6-pack of the Blueberry a couple days ago. So excited! I'll come back with a review in a week or so! ...to the mama up above...to what size did your imagine flats shrink? I can't wait to see how soft these are. I have a couple dozen of diaper rite flat larges, and am rounding out the rest of my stash with these bamboo flats. Yay!!! I have a good feeling about the Imagines!
max'smamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:13 PM   #13
ebandive's Avatar
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,864
My Mood:
Re: Imagine Bamboo vs Blueberry Bamboo (re:flats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max'smamma View Post
Just ordered a dozen Imagine bamboo flats from Nicki's, and ordered a 6-pack of the Blueberry a couple days ago. So excited! I'll come back with a review in a week or so! ...to the mama up above...to what size did your imagine flats shrink? I can't wait to see how soft these are. I have a couple dozen of diaper rite flat larges, and am rounding out the rest of my stash with these bamboo flats. Yay!!! I have a good feeling about the Imagines!
Awesome! Thanks!
__________________
Erin- RN- hoping to be a SAHM - Wife to Charlie, Mom to 2 boys: Trip (born 3-3-11) and Kai (born 1-16-13)

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #14
supermomof2
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,040
My Mood:
Re: Imagine Bamboo vs Blueberry Bamboo (re:flats)

Bumping...anybody get theirs yet??
supermomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #15
max'smamma
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 253
My Mood:
Re: Imagine Bamboo vs Blueberry Bamboo (re:flats)

Should definitely have my blueberrys on Monday...possibly the imagines as well!
max'smamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #16
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,984
Re: Imagine Bamboo vs Blueberry Bamboo (re:flats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrc View Post
I love my blueberry flats. Half of mine had the serging come out and customer service was great. They sent 3 new flats and told me to keep the defective ones. I'd buy them again.

subbing because I want to know (blueberry is so expensive)

but I wanted to add... I use one blueberry bamboo inside a prefold every night (bought cyber monday) and have no serging probs on my 6 so far. They're really small but I havent' bothered measuring yet...
__________________
a happy mama with
thanks DH
Will almost always trade for yarn (vanilla. peppermint.)

Last edited by c&w's mama; 12-22-2012 at 02:59 PM.
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:43 AM   #17
MamaWeeks
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 477
My Mood:
Re: Imagine Bamboo vs Blueberry Bamboo (re:flats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&w's mama View Post
subbing because I want to know (blueberry is so expensive)

but I wanted to add... I use one blueberry bamboo inside a prefold every night (bought cyber monday) and have no serging probs on my 6 so far. They're really small but I havent' bothered measuring yet...
I found the Imagine bamboo flats to cost about the same after paying for shipping ($26.xx) than if I use 10% off code to get some blueberry from Kelly's Closet (a little under $27 shipped), plus if I get 2 packs there I get a free OS diaper! It doesn't make sense to buy the Imagine brand if I just wanted to try a dozen. Unless the quality is superior than blueberry's.

I too am waiting for some reviews comparing the two at this point.
MamaWeeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:22 PM   #18
ebandive's Avatar
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,864
My Mood:
Re: Imagine Bamboo vs Blueberry Bamboo (re:flats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaWeeks View Post
I found the Imagine bamboo flats to cost about the same after paying for shipping ($26.xx) than if I use 10% off code to get some blueberry from Kelly's Closet (a little under $27 shipped), plus if I get 2 packs there I get a free OS diaper! It doesn't make sense to buy the Imagine brand if I just wanted to try a dozen. Unless the quality is superior than blueberry's.

I too am waiting for some reviews comparing the two at this point.
Where'd you find the 10% off code? And you were able to combine that with the code for the free OS diaper?
__________________
Erin- RN- hoping to be a SAHM - Wife to Charlie, Mom to 2 boys: Trip (born 3-3-11) and Kai (born 1-16-13)

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:09 PM   #19
max'smamma
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 253
My Mood:
Re: Imagine Bamboo vs Blueberry Bamboo (re:flats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandive View Post
Where'd you find the 10% off code? And you were able to combine that with the code for the free OS diaper?
Yeah this! I just ordered a couple of days ago. I found no 10% off coupon anywhere.
max'smamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:19 PM   #20
sandhillcranes's Avatar
sandhillcranes
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,800
My Mood:
Re: Imagine Bamboo vs Blueberry Bamboo (re:flats)

Trying to decide bt blueberry and nickis. What deals are out there?
__________________
I'm Tia... and I love my family so much they should pay rent in my mind
If I haven't left you feedback, please pm me .
sandhillcranes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.