Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-26-2013, 08:23 AM   #11
ilovemygirl
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Preggo Twin Mama Buddy Group!

Bai - So exciting! I hope your scan goes great and your little beans let you find out the genders. I have the same problem with food. It's been really hard to eat. It's gotten slightly easier in the second trimester but not by anywhere near enough. I'm sorry people are stressing you about your home birth. Nothing in life brings out unwanted opinions more than having a baby ... lol! Were your other births at home or will this be your first?

Kristen - I am further south in the Princeton/Hopewell area.

Advertisement

ilovemygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:14 PM   #12
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Brook - Hope you got to find out what you're having! So exciting!! How awesome to have a homebirth! I would if we were closer to a hospital and could find a midwife to attend me. No one here will though, even if I deliver in a hospital.

ilovemygirl - Princeton is north of us so maybe we're actually south Jersey? I'm new here so still getting my bearings.

AFM - My next OB appt is this Monday with a new OB practice. I'll be 12 weeks! I just hope I like them. It's taken a while to figure out where I want to deliver and I'm still not 100% yet. Wanted to go to a midwife after I had an amazing water birth with my youngest but so far none of the midwives here will touch me since I'm having twins. Oh well, hopefully the new OBs are nice and will put up with my demands, lol!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #13
iloveec
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi I'm 12 weeks preg with twins. I'm currently on bedrest due to a subchorionic hematoma. I'm hoping I'm team pink since I already have two boys!!

I love my crazy blessed life!
iloveec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #14
Heather8183
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hi everyone! I'm 16 weeks with twins...thinking 2 girls but we won't know until Feb 27...
ES list IDDDSO Gira Diamonds & Stripes ringsling
Heather8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:43 PM   #15
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hi Ladies! Glad to see more twin mamas here!!

Oh my word, that's no fun to be on bed rest this early. Will it resolve itself or do you know yet? (((Hugs!)))

Yay for more twin girls! Pretty sure we're having two girls too but waiting for u/s confirmation. We did PGD so it's very accurate, just the human error to factor in! Hopefully none!

Hope you're all having a restful weekend!
Old 01-28-2013, 01:58 PM   #16
saraOH
Registered Users

Hi, I'm Sara. 22 weeks along with twin boys. We wanted a third baby and got surprised with baby 3 and 4. They are fraternal and all is well so far. Nice to meet everyone!
saraOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:05 PM   #17
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hi Sara! Glad you found us! Congrats on twin boys, how exciting!! How are you feeling at 22 weeks so far? I'm wondering how I'm going to feel in another 10 weeks or so.

Did anyone else feel nauseous still around 12 weeks? I've had a cold so at first I thought it was drainage related but it's been really bad the last two days. I've been very close to throwing up and I only threw up once in the earlier days! This is just strange and the only thing I can think of is maybe the hormone surge from the placentas taking over is making me feel really nauseous again?
Old 01-28-2013, 02:26 PM   #18
KatieG-Lux
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey, mind if I join? Im Katie and I just delivered my twin boys in November. 2 months ago today. These are my first, we have my boyfriends 3 girls 1/2 the time. Id love to answer any questions you might have about the pregnancy, and possibly unload all this twin stuff when Im done with it since there most likely wont be more coming.
KatieG-Lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #19
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hi Katie!! Congratulations on your boys! That would be awesome to have you join us! Always nice to have someone who's BTDT! How are you feeling since the delivery? Did you have a c/s or vaginal? How are your boys doing? Would love to know as much as you want to share! Yay for twin stuff too, I wish they had a section just for multiples stuff! I want to get a breast friend twin nursing pillow and a hands free pumping bra and I'd much rather but from another mama!

Have any if you joined or thought about joining a MOMs (moms of multiples) group? I'm thinking of joining one here even though its a drive. We're new to the area and have NO friends or family close-by so any kind of support would be really helpful!
Old 01-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #20
Heather8183
Registered Users
seller
seller

Kristen, I'm 16w5d today and I threw up this morning :/ I did have a lot more nausea when I had a cold, the drainage made it so much worse. I've been throwing up 1-2 mornings a week the past few weeks. The good news is once I do, I'm good to go for the day

We don't know if ours are fraternal or identical yet. I think I'd like to have 1 boy and 1 girl (since we'd stay even then) but really feeling 2 girls. Kimmie on here does the fertility charts, she also does gender guesses and she said 2 girls...she says she's got a 93% accuracy rate...can't wait til February 27th to know for sure!!!

I've been blessed to do lots of trades for nb diapers! It's been awesome finding such great mamas to make my wahm wares for in trade for tiny little dipes! I am in the process of making a few dipes and covers too, as well as a few outfits and wipes.
ES list IDDDSO Gira Diamonds & Stripes ringsling
Heather8183 is offline   Reply With Quote