Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-20-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
seller

My Mood:
Smile FSOT: Persona Fertility Monitor and 32/34DD Bra/Panty sets

I have a Persona Fertility Monitor in EUC and some 34/32DD bra/panty sets NWT/EUC for sale or trade. I got everything from the FSOT here, I have not used any of it. I have decided to go another route from the monitor and the bras are too big. No smoking or pets. I accept Paypal, bank or credit cards, Amazon Gift Cards, and trades for cotton fabrics and will consider many other things. $40ppd in PP or Amazon gift cards for the monitor and $24ppd in PP or Amazon gift cards for the bras. These prices are what I paid.

PERSONA FERTILITY MONITOR:

This is a monitor that reads information from urine tests and lets you know if it is a "green day" or a "red day." The language is for TTA but you can easily reverse it for TTC. No guessing or interpreting the information yourself, the machine does it all for you. It uses 16 test sticks the first month to gather information about your cycle, and 8 test sticks each month after that. The set I have contains the monitor, a box of 8 test sticks and the information booklet, all in the box it came in. You can use Clearblue Easy test sticks for this. I paid $40 including the shipping for this, asking that price in PP or Amazon gift cards. Will also trade for cotton fabrics and will consider anything else.

BRAS/PANTY SETS:

Black lace 32DD Bali bra, w/o tags but in perfect condition

Beige lace 34DD Felina bra, w/o tags but in perfect condition

Black lace Lunaire bra/panty set, bra is 32DD, 3 prs panties are M/6 (two string bikinis and a thong), tags on one pair of panties, all are in perfect condition

$24ppd pp or in Amazon Gift Cards for these underwear items. Will also trade for cotton fabrics and will consider anything else.

$60ppd value for anyone who wants to take all of this.

For questions or more information post here or PM me and I will answer quickly. Pictures coming later today.

Advertisement

Last edited by GEM Cloth; 12-25-2012 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Add photos
GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #2
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
seller

My Mood:
Re: FSOT: Persona Fertility Monitor and 32/34DD Bra/Panty sets

Added photos, finally.
GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote