Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-23-2012, 11:15 PM   #1
Holly dolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh no!!!

I just realized that I left HALF my stash at my moms house!!! We left in a bit of a hurry and I left my wet bag in her laundry room. Luckily I've washed there before so I know what routine works with her washer...but that means I'm running on a pretty minimal stash!!!

May e it's time to start potty training??

Advertisement

Wife to Casey Mom to Isaac and Carson Hoping for someone new in 2014
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Holly dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:36 PM   #2
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oh no!!!

Or treat yourself to something fun and new

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:03 AM   #3
starbeam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oh no!!!

If you have any regular or hybrid PUL covers you can fold things like hand towels to fit into them (like a trifolded prefold - just an appropriately sized rectangle) and just lay them in and fasten the cover. not sure what your regular stash is like. but if your mom lives far away and you won't be able to get your stuff for a while, you could even go to a thrift store and buy some really cheap towels to chop into a few pieces to fold/lay into PUL covers until you get your dipes back.
starbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:38 AM   #4
Holly dolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I have all pockets. I should be fine with the number I have since he's only going through 4-5 diapers a day now. Just means I will have to wash more often.

My parents live 2 hours away so we see them fairly frequently...but it also depends a lot on the weather!!

Wife to Casey Mom to Isaac and Carson Hoping for someone new in 2014
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Holly dolly is offline   Reply With Quote