Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-30-2012, 04:33 PM   #51
Registered Users
Re: Update in post #43! Need advice! Dont know what to do!

I'm glad your family is supportive and you made the decision that you feel is right. It'll be hard but it'll be so worth it. Things have a way of working out in the long run and when that baby is in your life you won't be able to imagine it without him or her. And keep reaching out for support when you need it. There are many programs out there to help you and of course there are women on here to encourage you.

Mommy to sweet daughter K Nov 2011 & N May 2013. Wife to wonderful husband D since Sept 2008. Always remembering baby J 10wks Missing baby Q 13wks
Montessori and Waldorf Inspired Toys
chandni3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:37 PM   #52
User requested temporary ban
My Mood:
Originally Posted by mrserhabor
Thank you all for your support and advice. I have decided to not got through with the abortion and will be calling the office to cancel my appointment which was scheduled for Wednesday. I also have told my family about this and have gotten support from them. Last but not least I have broken it off with the boyfriend. I feel at peace now. Whatever happens I know that this child has come into my life for a reason. This experience has also taught me alot about myself and how I can continue to grow as a person and a mother. I know there are alot of obstacles ahead but I know with the right people in my life, my children and family, I know I can make it!
I'm so very glad to hear this! I'm also very happy that your family is giving you support. That is so important.

Keep us updated with your progress, and let me know if you need anything!
Erica, Catholic homeschooling mama of 4 sweet kiddos!
If I owe you feedback, please let me know!
erlyjo is offline   Reply With Quote