Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-27-2012, 11:09 AM   #51
Rainfall
Registered Users
seller

Re: Your kids Favorite Christmas Gifts... Any Shockers?

DD(5) loves everything and has played with it all constantly! Dollhouse, Bitty Twin, doll sized bunk bed, lots of markers/stickers/crafty things, pink guitar, a new purse, etc - they're pretty much all her favorites! She is such an easy pleaser and even loves playing with some of DS2's things (train table and Matchbox garage).

DS2 (3) loves this Power Rangers sword the most. It hasn't even left his hands since he opened it. And it's funny because that was a last-minute gift and I left the store without it, called DH to see if I should go back for it, and then turned around and hauled baby in with me to buy it afterall. It was $30 and I was hesitant to spend the $ on it, but it's by far his favorite toy, so I suppose it was well-spent afterall. He also loves his drums (even though he has insisted he didn't want drums, lol).

DS3 (11 wks) really loves his two musical animals. One is the Fisher Price seahorse that Santa brought him and the other is a Fisher Price monkey from his great-grandma. They both glow and play soothing music and he just stares and is entranced by them. <3

DS1(16) definitely loves his laptop the most, lol. That was his main gift and he just got a handful of smaller things, so it's no surprise. He did also get an iHome iPod dock/alarm (from Santa ) that he really loves too.

Advertisement

Earning FREE Amazon.com gift cards using Swagbucks!
Rainfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #52
crunchymom2b
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DS1 (3) loves loves loves all his Thomas stuff but we were so sure that Cranky would be the hit. Nope, a $10 motorized Belle was all he could talk about.

DS2 (16weeks) really likes the playmat g-ma & g-pa got him that he can kick the piano and bat at the toys at the same time. He also likes the carseat toybar we got him.

Alycia + Tom = 2 Labor Day babies! Tommy (9/09) + Vinny (9/12)
Under construction: unexpectedly expecting in 2015!
crunchymom2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #53
ColbyCreations
Registered Users
Formerly: naperica
seller
seller

My Mood:

Both my son's pretty much only wanted Hess trucks from santa and they got them, and that seems to be the highlight. They were gifted lego sets from the family and they love those as well.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #54
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

DS loves his new wooden train pieces the best, but the big shocker is a cheap, fake pair of binoculars (they dont magnify- just holes to look through) that he opened at our family's white elephant exchange. He has brought them everywhere (even to bed) since he opened them.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:24 PM   #55
LittleThingsMama638
Registered Users
seller

Ds1- the kitchen Santa brought
Dd- her dolls
Ds2- obv monkey teether lovey.
LittleThingsMama638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:48 AM   #56
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

DD (11)-hmm not sure what her favorite is-probably her clothes
DD (9)-I think her Furby is her favorite. That thing is cute but creepy at the same time.
DD (7)-hermit crabs! She got a gift card to petco so she could pick out her own crabs and she was just giddy with excitement. We went yesterday to get them and she was very proud of her gift card.
DD (2)-She loved everything as she opened it. Every single thing she would ask "It's mine?". She wanted to be extra sure! She has been playing with everything. Not sure she has a favorite. If I had to guess I'd say the set of little princess dolls she got.
DD (13 months)-My Pal Violet-she LOVES it! She gets a shocked look on her face every time it says her name (you program it) and every time it says "I love you Kennadie" she gives it a kiss. She smiles and smiles as it sings.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:41 AM   #57
Bhavana
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitneywalters View Post
Alex - I think it is a tie between a remote control car and his retro game system.
Destiny - DS ( she has been begging for one for a long time )
Kairi - A pop up dora tent
Amelia - my pal violet
DH - dragon age 2
I'd to read a couple of times to get it right.

I first read it as 'my pal violent' and that your Dh got a 2y old dragon
Old 12-29-2012, 05:55 AM   #58
Alaga
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy
DD (13 months)-My Pal Violet-she LOVES it! She gets a shocked look on her face every time it says her name (you program it) and every time it says "I love you Kennadie" she gives it a kiss. She smiles and smiles as it sings.
DS (8 months) got My Pal Scout from my parents and loves it too! I like that you can program in their name, fave color, fave animal, etc so it's more interactive than your typical stuffed animal.

DD (3 in Feb) loves her M & D train set. I knew she'd love it b/c she loves the train set at the library. Now we need to get the SureTrack clips to hold it together so I'm not fixing the elevated portions of the track 5,000 times a day!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Alaga
Mama to DD "A" 2/23/2010 and DS "L" 4/25/2012
Alaga is offline   Reply With Quote