Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #51
asteiner18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone due september 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post
Iv been hanging out over in August for the last 2 weeks my edd is sep 3 rd but ill deliver in aug as I always go early. Tho I'm wondering if I should hang here. They are ahead of me and not quite going thru the same things at the same times as I am.
I have no clue on my EDD truly LOL but I will more than likely deliver in August. My previous two children were born at exactly 37 weeks, so I can almost guarantee I will go early. BUT I am technically due in September all of these mamas at the same place in pregnancy as me so I chat here

Advertisement

Angel wife to the love of my life Brandon and mother to Scarlette 5/07 Ruby 1/09 and with #3 due with another sweet daughter in September <3

Angel Murphy Photography
asteiner18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:56 PM   #52
mrserhabor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2
Iv been hanging out over in August for the last 2 weeks my edd is sep 3 rd but ill deliver in aug as I always go early. Tho I'm wondering if I should hang here. They are ahead of me and not quite going thru the same things at the same times as I am.
Glad I'm not the only one hanging there and feeling like they are already way ahead of me!! Lol

I'm due 9/1 but hoping I'll deliver in August. First DS was a week late, second DS was a week early so who knows!! Hoping for a delivery like DS2. 5hrs from water breaking spontaneously at home to delivery in hospital!
Old 01-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #53
ChelseaGirl7
Registered Users

Quote:
I'm also due september 3, and my last 2 were born at 37 weeks, so there is a good chance for an august baby here, too. I always feel weird if I hang out in the month before me ddc, they are so far ahead.

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone
Old 01-08-2013, 08:22 PM   #54
lindsey.leanne
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I probably should be too.. I am due Sept 4th but found out today that it is twins...so they will definitely be born in August.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:11 AM   #55
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Glad I'm not alone maybe ill just post in both
Old 01-09-2013, 04:41 AM   #56
mrserhabor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2
Glad I'm not alone maybe ill just post in both
That's what I'm going to do! Lol
Old 01-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #57
BabySnickerdoodles
Registered Users
Formerly: Generalsgirl08
seller
seller

My Mood:

Haha, I'm the opposite...I always go late, so I am really glad I am due the beggining of the month, so whether I'm 40 weeks or 42 weeks, I get to have a september baby

I imagine if I was though, I'd want the support of the mamas who are going through the same stuff as me...symptoms, decisions, ultrasounds, etc...so as long as we can create and maintain the support group in this ddc, I am sure it'd be fine for ya'll to be in both? I just don't like when I hear crickets when I really need comiseration and support, but I"m sure that won't be the case, right??
Ready to Shop for Woolies? Check out Baby Snickerdoodles on Hyena Cart
BabySnickerdoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #58
ktmelody
No Longer Here

My Mood:
I am out too. Had a wicked flu all week with fever and chills, woke up to bleeding heavily.

We are now officially done having babies. Happy and Healthy 9 months to all of you!
ktmelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #59
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey.leanne View Post

I probably should be too.. I am due Sept 4th but found out today that it is twins...so they will definitely be born in August.
Congrats on the twins!
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #60
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmelody View Post
I am out too. Had a wicked flu all week with fever and chills, woke up to bleeding heavily.

We are now officially done having babies. Happy and Healthy 9 months to all of you!
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote