Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
mb17201
Registered Users
seller

Thirsties medium, Bambino mio

THIRSTIES
4 2 Thirsties Medium Aplix; one light blue, one yellow, one dark blue, one bright blue; all have had aplix replaced by my mil; all have some degree of pilling on the inner leg gussets, but the elastic is still very good; $ 6ppd each

1 Thirsties Duo size 2 Aplix; purple; Aplix needs replaced again; elastic is pretty shot and could use replacing; small hole at the edge of one of the aplix tabs (see pics); overall, in kind of rough shape but could still be useful if you want to put some effort into repairing it. $2ppd (must be purchased with something else, as shipping this alone would pretty much be a loss for me)

BAMBINO MIO
1 white Bambino Mio cover size medium...given to me new as a gift, used maybe once or twice...no stains, tears, pilling. $7ppd

I have pics of all the covers but am having some trouble with getting them posted; I will add them later!

All items from a smoke-free home; washed in either Charlies or Rockin Green. Please PM me if you are interested; I am willing to consider reasonable offers and can also provide more pictures on request.

Advertisement

Last edited by mb17201; 02-17-2013 at 06:49 PM.
mb17201 is offline   Reply With Quote