View Poll Results: Was your ultrasound correct on gender?
Yep they were right! 47 92.16%
No, they were wrong! 2 3.92%
We didn't or couldn't find out. 2 3.92%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #31
ajbailey89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Was your ultrasound correct?

Mine was correct with both girls. My ODD had her legs crossed the *entire* first ultrasound but we went back in at 32 weeks (she was uncooperative in general) and they confirmed a girl. YDD had them spread wiiiiide open. Definitely a girl.

Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #32
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

With DD#1 it was around 20/21 weeks and was correct. With DD#2 I had one around 15 weeks (after having a dream that it was a girl) and couldn't wait another 2.5 weeks and the first us said girl as well as the second... and DD#2 was in fact a girl. This time around we decided not to find out and the tech didn't even go down in that region.

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!
You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #33
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

DD1 we only had the one ultrasound other than the first one to check dates. The ultrasound tech couldn't tell, and we never got back. I had a VERY strong feeling she was a girl though.

DD2 we had to have a succession of ultrasounds with for a variety of reasons. I was convinced she was a boy until a week before the first non dating ultrasound and when practicing how to tell everyone what I was having I couldn't make myself say boy. The tech wasn't 100% sure, but was pretty sure she was a girl in that first ultrasound and subsequent ones over the remainder of the pregnancy confirmed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post

Oh and I was a baby that broke the wise tales. Everyone thought I was going to be a boy and I am definitely not! Mom didn't have an US with me.
Yup, me too. To the point where they didn't even have a girl's name picked out until I arrived without boys parts. I actually insisted that we pick out a boy's name just in case for that very reason.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote