Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #11
Kelbel81906
Registered Users
seller

Re: GMD Equivalent or Alternative

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynLeigh View Post
I just tested out the shipping costs at Nicki's Diapers for the Imagine brand vs. GMD and it looks like it is more expensive (for the fitteds) but less expensive (for the prefolds). Am I missing something or how does this make sense?

$32.95 to ship 28 newborn orange edge GMD Workhorse Diapers (Priority)
$43.65 to ship 28 x-small Imagine Snapless Fitteds (Priority)
$38.50 ($13.40+$12.55+$12.55) to ship 28 (10+9+9) x-small Imagine Snapless Fitteds (First Class, 3 seperate shipments)

$15.95 to ship 2 dozen x-small Bamboo OR Smartfit prefolds from Nicki's (First Class)
$32.95 to ship 2 dozen newborn orange edge Cloth-eez Prefolds from GMD (Priority)

Should I look into buying prefolds from Nicki's and fitteds from GMD? Or is there a better option altogether? Any thoughts or advice?
Drop us an email at info@nickisdiapers.com and we can give you an exact shipping quote by literally putting your items on a scale. We can also give you options that our cart doesn't offer like flat rate boxes Also, be sure to use code FIVE to get 5% off your order!

Advertisement

Old 01-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #12
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelbel81906 View Post
Drop us an email at info@nickisdiapers.com and we can give you an exact shipping quote by literally putting your items on a scale. We can also give you options that our cart doesn't offer like flat rate boxes Also, be sure to use code FIVE to get 5% off your order!
I didn't know you could use flat rate priority to Canada? I Learn something every day!
Old 01-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #13
CarolynLeigh
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelbel81906 View Post
Oh no! I just made an order earlier today... would it be too late to cancel and re-calculate shipping?
CarolynLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote