Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-02-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
Happy Mommax4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Need some advice please

So our ODS is a little over 3 1/2, he's at that wonderful stage he's pretty whiny, emotional but otherwise great. He's also given up his nap this year so I'm pretty sure that's contributed some. I do believe he still needs to sleep but he just won't so we've moved on from that. He sleeps awesome at night though.

Ok moving on to my point. Recently he's really started flipping out when I run water. I first noticed during bath x, one of his favorite times of the day. We can't add warm water or even fill the tub while he's around he just kinda looses it?

Now it's that I can't fill the washer or have him in the bathroom while we're washing hands or something.

I'm not sure how to handle this or what it's about? I've just been trying not to give it to much attention, I try and use water when he's not around but if I must I just tell him he can go to another room if he needs to..

My DH would just like to yell n attempt to reason but that won't work plus he's so stressed that I don't want to add to that, I did ask him why that bothers him/how he feels at the x and he says he's worried the water will overflow.

Comments, suggestions? TIA

Advertisement