Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-28-2012, 07:48 AM   #11
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Dp

Advertisement

Last edited by jwjbbrown; 12-28-2012 at 08:45 AM.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:53 AM   #12
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Friday.

I think Heiner has finally had enough of being stuck with itunes and he wants to sell it. He's really annoyed that everything is in German too.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:54 AM   #13
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
He wants to sell what, Janine?

Jen, can you ship me some enchiladas? Or maybe just some green chiles...
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:01 AM   #14
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My kids like Toca Salon a lot. There are free Disney junior apps that lets them watch whole episodes of Mickey mouse and other Disney shows. They just got some new ones so I will look and see how they are.

"Oh, dear. I really ought to do something. But I am all ready in my pajamas."
redgirlsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:09 AM   #15
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
He wants to sell what, Janine?

Jen, can you ship me some enchiladas? Or maybe just some green chiles...
The ipad. He cant get it to do anything he wants because it's stuck in German itunes shop. He cant get it to the US shop because of his German credit card.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:23 AM   #16
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I don't get US iTunes either. Though maybe Canadian iTunes is better than German.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #17
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Can I have a total WhiteWhine moment? This is going to sound ridiculous, but I feel disappointed and want to talk it out.

I don't think we can go away for our anniversary after all. I know it is not a big deal. I got super spoiled at Christmas. Ru needs a new phone and will likely order that when we get home. We need to get a new computer because the tiny netbook we have been using for the last 2 years can't keep up with Ru's online course and my school stuff anymore. We want to take a family vacation this summer. But...

I had really wanted to go to Vegas. It isn't practical. Ru says we can still afford it, but I don't think we should. My mom thinks I am being silly and doesn't see why I even care. I don't know why I do, but I do. It's 10 years. It feels like we should do something mor interesting than order pizza and watch TV in our living room...
Old 12-28-2012, 08:35 AM   #18
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Can I have a total WhiteWhine moment? This is going to sound ridiculous, but I feel disappointed and want to talk it out.

I don't think we can go away for our anniversary after all. I know it is not a big deal. I got super spoiled at Christmas. Ru needs a new phone and will likely order that when we get home. We need to get a new computer because the tiny netbook we have been using for the last 2 years can't keep up with Ru's online course and my school stuff anymore. We want to take a family vacation this summer. But...

I had really wanted to go to Vegas. It isn't practical. Ru says we can still afford it, but I don't think we should. My mom thinks I am being silly and doesn't see why I even care. I don't know why I do, but I do. It's 10 years. It feels like we should do something mor interesting than order pizza and watch TV in our living room...
I'm sorry Mel.

IDK...if Ru thinks you can afford it why dont you? Ru's good with the finances so I dont doubt it.

If something is important to you it doesn't matter what your mum thinks. It's nother anniversary.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:38 AM   #19
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I don't get US iTunes either. Though maybe Canadian iTunes is better than German.
It probably is...he's just fussy because he cant get it to play netflix and some other stuff like there are NO English books at all. He just needs to play with it a bit more. I've added a few apps...we'll see. It takes time to get used to these things. But if he wants to sell it and get an android based tablet I dont mind. I wont be offended. He'd get good money for it. ipad 2's are sought after items.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:38 AM   #20
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I feel like there is a difference between being able to afford it and really having the money, you know? We could pay for it, I am sure. But we could also use that money for stuff on our summer trip, or a better laptop, or TKD camp for E this summer, you know? Or to even pay off the car faster.