Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-01-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Closed! Winner is #6!

I have a MFRB full of various diapering stuffs. There are a handful of snappis (infant sized) and a handful of pins. There is a Megaroo's ETPF size medium in over the rainbox, a basic GM fitted, a CC Bums NB fitted and a handful of various home made newborn diapers. I also threw in a pack of NB dappi pants.

ETA - There is a blue hello kitty alva baby diaper that has only been used a couple times, be aware though, it stained a couple inserts.

13ppd. If it's over a dollar too much for shipping, I'll refund the difference. I have to go to the PO as my printer is out of ink which is why it's a little more.

To enter: Tell me a favorite story of 2012. Thanks! Lotto will close Thursday at noon est.

Advertisement

Last edited by hbee; 01-04-2013 at 06:17 PM.
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:28 PM   #2
Vintagebikegirl
Registered Users
seller

We found out we were expecting our SIXTH in June 2012. This was a huge shock as she was conceived on BC. I was having a hard time with it, I didn't really want another baby.
At 7 weeks I started bleeding (from a SCH) and went to the ER thinking it was another MC. When they took my down for an US and I saw her little flickering heartbeat after thinking I had lost her, that was the moment I KNEW I wanted this baby.

She is due next month and will be our 1st in CD.
Vintagebikegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:50 PM   #3
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Don't enter me as my baby is 10 months and the size of a toddler I've been told but wanted to say this is a super nice lotto mommy...if you'd break up I'd be interested in things that might fit her...
Favorite thing of 2012 is I had my daughter Feb 27, 2012

Last edited by suthrnmomto3; 01-02-2013 at 01:05 PM.
suthrnmomto3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #4
Kel-belle13
Registered Users
seller

Re: Diapering Lotto

The year 2012 was definitely full of challenges, adventure, change, and definitely many blessings. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a couple years now and I was pregnant at the beginning of the year, unfortunately I suffered another miscarriage in February, within a one year time frame from my previous one, and was very discouraged. My husband is a member of the USAF and he left for training for four months after this miscarriage and when he got back we decided we would try again! To our blessing we got pregnant again, as a high risk pregnancy, taking a daily aspirin everyday to help prevent another miscarriage, but I have made it to 24 weeks! This is truly a blessing after having such a hard time maintaining the prior pregnancies. Since becoming pregnant we have been restationed and are trying to settle in. I have been without a job and would really be blessed to win this lotto. If I do not, just given the opportunity is wonderful and congratulations to the person who did! And healthy pregnancies and happy babies to you all! May the 2013 year be all you need!
Kel-belle13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #5
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'd love to enter! One of the best things to happen to my family in 2012 is that it was our 5 year anniversary on New Years Eve. We also got to spend an awesome summer with my little sister who teaches in China.

I love Kissed by the Moon & I'd love it if you shopped my affiliate link! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #6
jackobeano
Registered Users
seller

We'd love to enter, thank you mama

We have been pleasantly surprised with the timing of expecting our 3rd baby this year. To find out gender we did color filled cupcakes. It was super exciting to bite into the cupcakes and find out what this little one is and we all got to find out together which was really special!

ISO/IHA
jackobeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:01 AM   #7
starbeam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What a great lotto! My favorite thing that happened in 2012 was the birth of my son The birth didn't go the exact way I wanted. We had a lot of complications and ended with induced labor, 41 hours of labor, 5 hours of pushing, and then a C-section! Anyway, it was ALL worth it My baby boy is my favorite person on the planet and he's the best thing that ever happened to me!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #8
hendrixbri
Registered Users
seller

What a fun lotto!

2012 has had it's ups and downs... but the best thing that has happened to our family has to be that we found out -- after two years of trying-- we became pregnant with our first child!! He will be here any day now as his due date it 1-30-13. We are so ready to meet Mr. Sawyer Max!
hendrixbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #9
zuelomalley
Registered Users

My favorite thing was convincing my hubby that we can start trying!
zuelomalley is offline   Reply With Quote