Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
momof_3

Formerly: momof_2girls
seller
seller

My Mood:
I want to start on my kids room. I have no idea where start though. Clothes, shoes or toys? How many do you keep? I have 3 kids 6.5 girl, 4.5 girl and almost 2yr boy. Only the girls sleep in the room but all 3 kids play in it, have toys and clothing/shoes in it. I would love to see pics of how your kids rooms look! Pretty please.

Advertisement

Old 12-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #2
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:
Re: Childrens rooms - pics please!

I will take pics next week . Busy this weekend and DD is already asleep for tonight.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #3
texanromaniac
Registered Users

I can come back with pics of DS's current room probably tomorrow, as I already have pics...but they are on the PC in our office and I am in bed with the iPad. :P

It will only be set up like that for a few more weeks though...as after the 6th we will be re-doing our guest bedroom into a "big boy" room for him and returning his room to a nursery state...which will hopefully then get redecorated for our baby girl within the next three months (she is due in April).
texanromaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:44 PM   #4
momof_3

seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanromaniac View Post
I can come back with pics of DS's current room probably tomorrow, as I already have pics...but they are on the PC in our office and I am in bed with the iPad. :P

It will only be set up like that for a few more weeks though...as after the 6th we will be re-doing our guest bedroom into a "big boy" room for him and returning his room to a nursery state...which will hopefully then get redecorated for our baby girl within the next three months (she is due in April).
Exciting! Congrats for a soon to be girly!
Old 12-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #5
texanromaniac
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof_3 View Post
Exciting! Congrats for a soon to be girly!
Thanks!! She is our little surprise miracle rainbow baby after complications with DS (homebirth transport, then an eclamptic seizure when he was six days old)...then three losses in a row last year with complications from the last one (retained placenta which caused hemorrhaging...necessitating blood transfusions and an emergency D&C). Needless to say, after all that we weren't gonna have more bio kids and were already looking into foster adoption (but had not taken permanent measures) when we were surprised with this one. I will be 24 weeks on Sunday and she is super wiggly and active. They are keeping an eye on an ovarian cyst that I have and watching out for pre-e...but so far things are going great.

Now I will hush up...since this is a thread about kids rooms!!
texanromaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:08 PM   #6
momof_3

seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanromaniac View Post

Thanks!! She is our little surprise miracle rainbow baby after complications with DS (homebirth transport, then an eclamptic seizure when he was six days old)...then three losses in a row last year with complications from the last one (retained placenta which caused hemorrhaging...necessitating blood transfusions and an emergency D&C). Needless to say, after all that we weren't gonna have more bio kids and were already looking into foster adoption (but had not taken permanent measures) when we were surprised with this one. I will be 24 weeks on Sunday and she is super wiggly and active. They are keeping an eye on an ovarian cyst that I have and watching out for pre-e...but so far things are going great.

Now I will hush up...since this is a thread about kids rooms!!
I hope for a boring pregnancy and simple delivery for you two. Lol.
Please do share pics of her room when it's finished! I would love to see!
Old 12-28-2012, 11:17 PM   #7
pgkcb13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We're in the midst of changing everything around since my girls will be sharing a room and we just put bunk beds in... the twin bunks definitely take up a lot more space than the toddler bed did, lol! I can show you what it did look like though...

ISO Gypsum Keens in Kids size 12

Last edited by pgkcb13; 12-28-2012 at 11:19 PM.
pgkcb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:24 PM   #8
coastiewifeRN
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh my stars! I love that little naked butt!!!
coastiewifeRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:25 PM   #9
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

For clothing, my 3 girls share a room and closet (5, 3 and 1). They each have 12 hangers...kate has pink, kara has blue and laney has white. All of their shirts, sweaters and dresses must fit on those 12 hangers. They each also have 3 trofast ikea buckets for clothes (1 socks and undies, 1 pjs, and 1 pants). I limit pants and pjs to 5 pairs and undies to 10 pairs. They each have 2 pairs of shoes...one gym shoe, and 1 seasonal (boots or sandals depending on season). I dont bother with dress shoes.

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #10
momof_3

seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastiewifeRN View Post
Oh my stars! I love that little naked butt!!!
Lol. I was thinking the same!