Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
FFS LOTTO closed winner announced!

congrats toIloveDoris89 I will pm you

I made it to 3000 posts! I'd like now to offer a ffs lotto for a dark blue one size pocket diaper (insert not included sorry). It's a nice pocket diaper with no staining, and tight elastic. Snap closures

I found this diaper did have some wicking to it, but I also don't have the best inserts. So, I may not be the best judge of whether or not it works.

The lottery will run until December 27th. Shipping will run about $2. (if it's less, I will refund you the difference, and if it's more, I will cover the cost).

I will show a pic of the diaper soon. I'm just too tired tonight to go through the hassle, sorry.

The catch???? I'd love to get some good dinner ideas with recipes I'm running low on ideas of what to make my family!

Advertisement

Last edited by crunchymamaNY; 01-03-2013 at 07:28 AM.
crunchymamaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:40 AM   #2
MrsLisaT
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: FFS LOTTO for wonderworks OS pocket

I'd love to enter! Here is one of my favorite recipes. My mom made this a lot when I was a kid and now I'm the one making it for my family!

Chicken-Vegetable Casserole

2 c. chicken, cooked and chopped

16 oz. broccoli, cauliflower,carrot blend, lightly cooked

1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup

2 c. croutons, seasoned

1 c. shredded cheese

Butter casserole dish. Put vegetables in dish. Next place a layer of chicken followed by croutons. Sprinkle cheese on top. Pour soup over all. Bake at 350F degrees for 45 minutes until croutons are browned and cheese is melted.
MrsLisaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #3
IloveDoris89
Registered Users
seller

I would love to enter! I am new to cloth diapering and on a budget and trying to try out new brands to find out what I like best for the little one.

I always fall back on Shepherds pie. Im sure you might know how to make it but just use a casserole or pie dish. Layer it. I usually do ground beef (brown it first) on the bottom, a layer of veggies, a layer of meat, a layer of veggies and a top layer of mashed potatoes.

What makes its delicious for my family is that I always use homemade mashed potatoes, always the gold yukon potatoes for creaminess, 2 tbl spoons of hellmans mayo for more smoothness and flavor, one stick of butter and gradually add milk to get the right consistency. Once it is layered on top of the pie I cover it in shredded cheddar cheese.

Pop in the oven at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour. I love this simple recipe because it is so adaptable, I always use whatever veggies I have on hand and you can always season the meat differently each time, sometimes I even put a layer of rice in it!. Makes for a quick dinner and feeds many!
IloveDoris89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:28 PM   #4
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
It's not a main course but its so yummy you could call it one for a fat night! Lol it's cream cheese veggie dip.

2 packs cream cheese
1/2 to 3/4 cup milk (if you like it thinner or thicker)
1 chopped onion
1 chopped cucumber
~2 tsp garlic salt (it's really to taste we just love strong garlic)

Using a beater beat cream cheese, milk, and garlic salt until smooth. Wanting a pudding like consistency, so add your milk as you go. Stir in your chopped onion and cucumber and done! Let it sit a few hrs to overnight, the longer the better for the flavors to come out. We eat ours with classic ruffles Major guilty pleasure!
Old 12-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #5
mammato2
Registered Users
seller
seller

I don't need to be entered, but I do looooove sharing recipes

Crockpot shredded buffalo chicken:
Put in crock pot :
3lbs chicken ( I just put in frozen)
1 bottle wing sauce
1 packet ranch dressing powder

Cook on low 6-8 hours, shred with forks

Be creative with serving, serve on buns, in salads, make a pizza and use it as topping, I like to use it in wonton rappers and fry- buffalo chicken egg rolls.

Beef and broccoli:
Slice 2lbs of beef (I like flank steak or London broil) thin
In a bowl mix 1/2 c brown sugar, 1 c beef stock, 1/2 c soy sauce, 2tsp ginger (optional),

Put in crock pot cook low 4-6 hrs. Take 3tbsp of liquid and mix with 3tbsp corn starch, mix into the crock pot and raise temp to high. Add broccoli (as much as you'd like) and cook for last hour

Like me on facebook for a free discount code to the Etsy site!
mammato2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #6
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm going to extend this lotto until Jan 2nd because I've been sick all week and wish to hold off any selling/giving until then...plus I haven't added the photo because I haven't felt well. I will add photo tomorrow (I hope). Sorry for the delay!
Old 12-29-2012, 02:11 PM   #7
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We've been having chicken wings alot lately. Just put frozen or fresh wing pieces in a pot of oil on med-high heat (completely submerged) and fry/boil in the oil until the outsides are golden brown. Scoop with slotted spoon to lightly drain and put them all into a large bowl. Add whatever sauce you like (buffalo, barbeque, teriyaki, etc) and stir until wings are coated.