Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2013, 11:33 PM   #81
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: New & Used DSQ Indian Prefolds (OsoCozy) & Bummis Organics - UPDATED 2/9/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycatchernm View Post
Hi,
New user here, I am interested in maybe a dozen of either of the newborn sizes like new of either type of prefolds. I cannot pm yet, what would they be with shipping to 88005? Thanks!
Hello and thank you so much for the inquiry!

The shipping to your zip code, with delivery confirmation, would be $9.90. So your total, with shipping, for 12 LIKE NEW infant organics would be $31.50. Unfortunately, the initial shipping charge is always the highest, if you were to go up in weight, the shipping would only change a couple of dollars!

If you are interested, please send PayPal payment to: catmaas@yahoo.com.

Your items will ship within 5-7 business days of receiving payment to the address you have on file with PayPal (please let me know if the address is incorrect, or if you would like it shipped elsewhere). I will send you a confirmation email once they have shipped, along with your delivery confirmation number so you can track it (I love tracking my packages!!!).

Let me know if you would like to go ahead with the purchase.

Thanks Again!

Cat

Advertisement

[I]see all my FSOT posts: prefolds, diaper covers, wetbags, boy lots newborn & 3 month, Newborn Contours
cat2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:22 AM   #82
babycatchernm
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks for the quick response! Because I'm interested in either, what would the quote be for shipping on a dozen of the osocozy indian prefolds in infant size like new? Thanks again!
babycatchernm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:51 AM   #83
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamainaustin View Post
Cat

Yes I'd like to go ahead with the order and I would like 1 diaper pail liner added. I'm off to bed now so ill log back on in the morning to find out what the next steps are.
Thanks.
-Tara
Sounds good!

The shipping to your zip code, with delivery confirmation, would be $16.00. So your total, with shipping, for 24 LIKE NEW infant Indian prefolds, 24 LIKE NEW regular Indian prefolds and 1 pink Wahmies pail liner would be $82.00.

Please send Paypal payment to: catmaas@yahoo.com

I usually tell moms that the items will ship within 7 business days, but I know you would prefer yours sooner rather than later. I will try to have them mailed by this Friday if not sooner. I will mail them to the address you have on file with Paypal unless you tell me otherwise.

Thanks so much!

Cat

[I]see all my FSOT posts: prefolds, diaper covers, wetbags, boy lots newborn & 3 month, Newborn Contours
Old 02-12-2013, 02:53 AM   #84
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycatchernm View Post
Thanks for the quick response! Because I'm interested in either, what would the quote be for shipping on a dozen of the osocozy indian prefolds in infant size like new? Thanks again!
Hi! The OsoCozy infants are pending. If you would like, I can send you a message tomorrow morning if they are still available (or sooner if the sale goes through.

Thanks!

Cat

Old 02-12-2013, 05:34 AM   #85
nestra
Registered Users

I do want them but can I wait until you know if the other three are sold or not? If they don't I would like those as well. If you would rather i go ahead and pay for the 15 just let me know. Thanks!
nestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #86
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestra View Post
I do want them but can I wait until you know if the other three are sold or not? If they don't I would like those as well. If you would rather i go ahead and pay for the 15 just let me know. Thanks!
Of course! I'll let you know as soon as possible!

Old 02-12-2013, 10:54 AM   #87
babycatchernm
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat2006 View Post
Hi! The OsoCozy infants are pending. If you would like, I can send you a message tomorrow morning if they are still available (or sooner if the sale goes through.

Thanks!

Cat

Thanks! That would be wonderful! My email is floating.cherryblossom@gmail.com.
Sara
Old 02-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #88
mamainaustin
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat2006 View Post
Sounds good!

The shipping to your zip code, with delivery confirmation, would be $16.00. So your total, with shipping, for 24 LIKE NEW infant Indian prefolds, 24 LIKE NEW regular Indian prefolds and 1 pink Wahmies pail liner would be $82.00.

Please send Paypal payment to: catmaas@yahoo.com

I usually tell moms that the items will ship within 7 business days, but I know you would prefer yours sooner rather than later. I will try to have them mailed by this Friday if not sooner. I will mail them to the address you have on file with Paypal unless you tell me otherwise.

Thanks so much!

Cat
Hi Cat, I just made the $82.00 payment. Thank you for sending it as soon as you can. I appreciate it. Let me know if I missed anything else. The address on my pay pal is correct. ( as long as it says Austin, TX)
Have a good day -Tara
mamainaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #89
babycatchernm
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi again Cat!

So what count are you at with the infant like new indian pre-folds? Even if there isn't a full dozen I am still interested! Thanks!
Old 02-13-2013, 03:32 PM   #90
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamainaustin View Post
Hi Cat, I just made the $82.00 payment. Thank you for sending it as soon as you can. I appreciate it. Let me know if I missed anything else. The address on my pay pal is correct. ( as long as it says Austin, TX)
Have a good day -Tara
Got it! Thanks so much! I'll let you know once they've shipped .