Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-30-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
Registered Users
SOLD - Please delete

Sold! Thanks mama!
I have a few pieces of wool that have been loved but just aren't getting use around here anymore. All have been freshly washed in Euclan but *not re-lanolized* and will be shaved before shipping. (They were still damp when the pics were taken) I do my best to go over them completely and disclose any issues. Happy to provide measurements or more pics or answer questions, just ask! Non-smoking 2 cat home

First is a COMPLETELY FELTED size large Carbon '11 longies, felted down to approximately a ML. Got these recently from a lovely mama and only used them a few times but they're just not working for us. Almost no stretch left in the body but a decent amount in the waist. $39ppd

Next my beloved ML Denim shorties. No issues other than *very* mild beginnings of felting on the inside layer front wetzone, see second pic. $45ppd

Finally summer '09 Air interlock, medium. These are the in between - not as soft as previous seasons I'm told but not as stiff as '10. We have loved them well but now that Mr Stumpy Legs is finally outgrowing the inseam I can't justify keeping them. Some lightish stains that I have not tried to Fels Naptha, they may or may not come out. A tiny hole on the first layer only of the right cuff. These are play condition! Do not buy if you're looking for pristine "collectors" SBish! $42ppd

Last edited by chloesmama7; 01-01-2013 at 10:07 PM.
chloesmama7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
Registered Users
Pm you
babylatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
Registered Users
Re: SBish Priced to Sell!

PMed you
readyornothb is offline   Reply With Quote