Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-31-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
rebekka117
Registered Users
seller

item not as described, mama doesn't respond

hi! so a mama advertised she had 2 size small bg's for sale. we repeadtly talked about the 'bg smalls' so she obviously they they were smalls. i bought them, but when they came they were size xs. i wouldn't have paid what i did for them had i known they were size xs, since i paid $8 for her fairly used ones and had just bought a BUNCH of xs (all i needed really) new for $7.50 on cottonbabies. so i wrote the mama and told her that, assuming she simply made a mistake on the size, and asked what we could do about this. she hasn't written me back and it's been like 5 days. what do i do? is there anything i can do other then leave negative feedback? thanks!

i also don't know how to check my thread once i've posted it, could you PM me your response? thanks!

Advertisement

rebekka117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: item not as described, mama doesn't respond

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekka117 View Post
hi! so a mama advertised she had 2 size small bg's for sale. we repeadtly talked about the 'bg smalls' so she obviously they they were smalls. i bought them, but when they came they were size xs. i wouldn't have paid what i did for them had i known they were size xs, since i paid $8 for her fairly used ones and had just bought a BUNCH of xs (all i needed really) new for $7.50 on cottonbabies. so i wrote the mama and told her that, assuming she simply made a mistake on the size, and asked what we could do about this. she hasn't written me back and it's been like 5 days. what do i do? is there anything i can do other then leave negative feedback? thanks!

i also don't know how to check my thread once i've posted it, could you PM me your response? thanks!
I flagged your post so a mod would contact you.

In case anyone is wondering how to check a thread. Click your name by the welcome in the top right. Then click the statics tab. Then click find all threads started by (your name). This will give you a list of all threads started by you so you can check them.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:30 PM   #3
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

you can contact a mod and you can also file with PP for "item not as described"
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:51 PM   #4
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

This was originally in the "ask the pros"..It's been moved so I'm sure a Mod has seen it.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:06 PM   #5
pottermomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'd pm again and then open a dispute with pp for item not as described if she doesn't respond by Friday. Also when you send the pm check you want to know when they read it so you know if she's ignoring you or just hasn't been on. If you file you'll get your money back minus shipping back to her.
pottermomma is offline   Reply With Quote