Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-07-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Best bang for my buck

I recently accepted a job at a local nursing school so I will be going from scrubs to business casual. I have a few things in my closet but need to add to my wardrobe. Cheaply. There is one resale shop in our town and goodwill is really hit or miss. I've tried Craigslist and local swaps and nothing. I have some time. I start at the end of the month. Any ideas on where to shop? I was thinking about penny's

Advertisement

Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:06 PM   #2
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Re: Best bang for my buck

I would definitely look in the clearance racks at places like Penney's. Sometimes Target or Walmart will have something nice too.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #3
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have had good luck at Kohls if you have one. Especially if you can get a 30% off coupon. You have to use their store credit card but I just pay for my stuff and then write a check and pay off the credit card. I have gotten some awesome deals.

Most places have fall/winter stuff on clearance right now so you should beable to get some good deals. Watch for sales or special offers.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:14 PM   #4
FairSailing188
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I second Kohl's. With coupons and sales you can really do well on getting some clothes pretty cheap.

Under normal circumstances I'd say I told you so. But, as I have told so with such vehemence and frequency already the phrase has lost all meaning. Therefore, I will be replacing it with the phrase, I have informed you thusly.
FairSailing188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #5
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Goodwill!! Go on $ day I got an entire maternity wardrobe there. 25-30 pieces for about $40 & they have business casual too
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote