Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2013, 09:17 PM   #211
raisingcropsandbabies
Registered Users
seller

Re: January Stash Game Chatter thread

Um, those skirt trainers are insanely cute!!! I can just see my little farm girl in those next year... heartbreakingly sweet!

Just finished these two skirts tonight for Baby Girl...

Those are tiny hearts on the border...

Advertisement

raisingcropsandbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:30 PM   #212
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I finished the 3 side snapping last night and made 2 extra inserts to lay in them out flannel. (One side is sold pink and the other is cherries on both of them.) I'm running low on certain color snaps. So that is why one of the purple has a white snaps (with an engraved kitty) in the middle. The camo has 2 different color pink with engraved hearts.

Tomorrow is the last day!!!!! Do we have a volunteer to host next month? (If not I'll do it again. The game hasn't been very active this month but at least I didn't buy any fabric and I finished a few projects! I hope to finish the last of my little felt puppets tonight or tomorrow. Those will be for Christmas.)

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:19 AM   #213
raisingcropsandbabies
Registered Users
seller

Will tally mine up today (busy day and doubt I'll get something more finished). I would do it next month, but I'll be on vacation during a portion of it. I can do March though! This was SOOO fun and I got even more accomplished than I had expected!
raisingcropsandbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:05 AM   #214
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

I only played for about half a month (I'm having fabric withdraws!) but you can consider all my points tallied. I do have some diapers I need to post pictures of, but they don't count for points.
jen_batten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:45 AM   #215
MommyLyssa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am getting so excited for the challenge next month! I have a small list next to my machine of all the things I want to complete for the month. Let's just hope I don't get too competitive and want to hurt people or my machine. (It is actually why I don't do competitions/games in real life too often. I am REALLY competitive, and sometimes an ugly side of me comes out and I don't like it. ) Hopefully since you are all on the computer, I can hide it. Haha!

My list is small, since I can't make much, but it all has a purpose...yay!

Owner and creator at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllClothedinScarlet for modest, durable, and out of this world gorgeous dresses!
MommyLyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:04 PM   #216
fawnlovesjasper
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

yeah.. totally not doing any more to my points this month. I think I bought 10 more yards of fabric than my original buy. Maybe more.. and haven't sewn nearly enough!

Not sure I'm ready to host yet... I really thought about it though..lol I will definitely play for Feb
Old 01-31-2013, 12:35 PM   #217
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'll just host again. (Honestly playing/hosting keeps me from buying and does motivate me to sew. I hate months without the game because I end up buying without any accountability. )

Old 01-31-2013, 07:07 PM   #218
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

You ladies got till midnight to finish up things... tick tock.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:43 PM   #219
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Please make sure to update totals. I will be announcing the winner tomorrow at noon (pacific time). 1st place will get first choice on prize. (A ring sling or FRE of with a Crafty surprise.) 2nd place will get the other prize. 3rd place will get the admiration off all knowing that they were very crafty.
Good Luck ladies.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:59 AM   #220
ummabbaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I crafted nearly half my list but lost tracks of points about 4 projects into it. I am an offical loser, lol. I really need a buddy to remind me to tally my points, otherwise I craft and then don't like to go back to find out how much yardage I use. Anywho! Best of wishes to the possible winners.