Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #211
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

my protein smoothie wasn't super clean today but it was yummy. I used coffee, a little oat milk, a little chocolate syrup, protein powder, kale for my greens and added a little sweet n low cause I apparently didn't add as much choco as I though and it wasn't sweet at all! (my protein powder is unflavored) I was hoping for move of a mocha-ish thing, but I think I needed more than the .5 tbs of chocolate I added to make it taste like it. oh well.

Lunch was a caesar salad (darn you guys!) and a half sandwich from a sandwich place. It was sooo good.

Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 09:00 PM   #212
xmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I haven't been very good with keeping up on the thread but thought id update. Got weighed at the gym and am at 234.4. Even though this is over 9 pounds down its still more than I weighed 9 months pregnant with a 10 lb baby. I looked through my medical records and was 231 when I went in to the hospital to have him and 206 6 weeks later.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #213
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Well I've been doing bad eating. I'm gonna blame that one on AF. I'm making chocolate chip cookies now and telling myself its ok because they are paleo, but I've already eaten 3. Sigh. I have been doing better exercising though. I am slowly building back up to running a 5k. I can now run 1.5 miles nonstop. I did not work out today or yesterday but I'm hoping to make it to the gym tomorrow. I'm aiming for 1.75 miles nonstop tomorrow. And yoga.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:12 PM   #214
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Christina: It's ok to miss a day or 2. Getting back is the important part! I can't even run a quarter mile without dying! To thumbs Up on that 1.5 miles!!!

xmommy: I just looked up my past visits and I found when I was around 160lbs and I was pregnant... (I'm 178 now)

Kimmie: that dressing sounds awesome! I'm gonna try to find it. Never seen it before so I hope it's offered around these parts!

Kristen: Welcome!

I downloaded Pandora on my phone and boy does that help with running! I was getting so tired of my music, and then I put on the strength training rap while I did Jillian Michaels and boy did I feel like a G!

I think I'm gonna try to make a shake tomorrow. I suck at getting enough veggies in! I looked up some online and they all have these crazy recipes, but I want something basic, but tasty!
Suggestions???
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:28 AM   #215
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:
Omg. Work was awful today. I'm usually off on Mondays but we are going through this software conversion so I went in to help get through the first day with actual customers. I had done really well on food all day. Work was so busy I didn't get a chance to eat until 9pm and then it was a sandwich from a pizza place (in other words, unhealthy!) It was fine because I had a lot of calories left over from not eating all day. But then after we closed, man, it took my boss and I more than 4 hours to figure out the mess. I ended up snacking on a slice of pizza that I really didn't need or even want! I wanted to work out at 6am but its 230am right now and I am not getting up in 3 hours to get my butt kicked.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:56 AM   #216
xmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Ok so I have to admit something.

I normally weigh in first thing in the morning. I decide if I'm holding water on whether or not o can easily get my wedding ring on and off. Well lately I have noticed it is way easier to get my ring off in the evenings.

This afternoon around 1:30pm I weighed 231 lbs and tonight I weight 229.7 lbs. I think I'm going to start weighing in at night.

Does anyone else find this to happen to them too?
I don't know if its different scales or different times of day but I always weigh less at the gym than what I did at home that morning.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:59 AM   #217
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmommy

I don't know if its different scales or different times of day but I always weigh less at the gym than what I did at home that morning.
The next morning I lost again 1.1 lbs. I think when I drink I hold on to lots if water. I have figured out that I I drink the next day I can expect to gain atleast 2 lbs.

I still am less bloated in the evenings.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:41 AM   #218
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

When ever I drink I gain like 2 lbs. It is a rule for me. I think the dehydrating effects of the alcohol make me hold onto water weight. Once I drink enough water for a few days then I seem to be fine and lose it.

I am 134.8 this AM. Gained .4 from the chicken fingers and french fries I had last night with my salad. Chicken ceasar salad for tonight for sure with nothing else. They were really good as DH makes them homemade from boneless chicken breasts. Water is on the agenda for today for sure.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:32 AM   #219
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
194.8 this morning! 180s here I come!

I'll be doing an 'official' weigh in on the 11th since that's when I have a scheduled update for my other post.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #220
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacsMom2009 View Post
194.8 this morning! 180s here I come!

I'll be doing an 'official' weigh in on the 11th since that's when I have a scheduled update for my other post.
Great job!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote