Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2013, 05:34 AM   #281
xmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashsmama View Post
I've been MIA. I've fallen off the wagon and have been too ashamed to post and even weigh. I KNOW I've gained weight :-/
BUT, I'm going to a Zumba class tomorrow night and will make healthier eating choices tomorrow too!
I love zumba. I used to go regularly then got lazy a few months but have been back about 2 weeks now. I'm trying to go 3 days this week.

Advertisement

Old 01-10-2013, 06:23 AM   #282
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

15 lbs gone in 13 day, whoo hoo. only 85 lbs to get back to pre pregnancy weight
Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
KaleidoscopeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:23 AM   #283
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm up! Of course the only reason I'm up is because I hate a horrible nightmare, but hey! I'm up.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:26 AM   #284
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes
15 lbs gone in 13 day, whoo hoo. only 85 lbs to get back to pre pregnancy weight
Yay!!! I'm 4 lbs to pre DD2 weight and 100 to pre DD1 weight (not holding my breath for that one) and 88 to goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacsMom2009
I'm up! Of course the only reason I'm up is because I hate a horrible nightmare, but hey! I'm up.
I hate when that happens.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:37 AM   #285
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Well - I was happily wrong!!! I was 133.7 today so I lost weight!! I am so happy. I am 3 lbs to my next goal! I cannot believe I have been able to lose this weight and breastfeed successfully for 9 months now!!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:37 AM   #286
KLJ07
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I haven't been able to get my workout done the past 2 days because I've been crazy busy. I definitely have to get it done today. I'm bummed because I had gotten down to 144.6 from 146 and I weigh myself this morning and I'm right back up at 146. Ugh! I think AF will be showing soon, so that may be why. I always gain before it comes.
KLJ07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:13 AM   #287
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
Well - I was happily wrong!!! I was 133.7 today so I lost weight!! I am so happy. I am 3 lbs to my next goal! I cannot believe I have been able to lose this weight and breastfeed successfully for 9 months now!!!
Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you Kimmie!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 07:14 AM   #288
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Thanks - I am excited for sure.

Last edited by l_Kimmie_l; 01-10-2013 at 07:16 AM.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:17 AM   #289
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

I haven't thrown in the towel...besides Monday I haven't worked out this week because of my work schedule. I've done okay on food...I ate 1,471 calories on Tuesday and 1,541 on Wednesday. If I had been able to workout as planned, I would have been fine on calories. I'm not upset at going over; at least it's still under 1,800.

Today will be hard; it's a 12+ hour day at work and no working out again. I am exhausted and really, really, really need some sleep. I'm taking Friday off but I'm going to Tulsa with one of my girls this weekend for a dance convention. (Ugh.)
Old 01-10-2013, 07:17 AM   #290
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

I haven't thrown in the towel...besides Monday I haven't worked out this week because of my work schedule. I've done okay on food...I ate 1,471 calories on Tuesday and 1,541 on Wednesday. If I had been able to workout as planned, I would have been fine on calories. I'm not upset at going over; at least it's still under 1,800.

Today will be hard; it's a 12+ hour day at work and no working out again. I am exhausted and really, really, really need some sleep. I'm taking Friday off but I'm going to Tulsa with one of my girls this weekend for a dance convention. (Ugh.)