Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2013, 09:11 AM   #331
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacsMom2009
Old: IsaacsMom2009: starting:201.8, goal:150, current:197.6 -4.2

New: IsaacsMom2009: starting:201.8, goal:150, current:193.8 -8.0

I can't believe it! I haven't even been really behaving myself these last few days. Time to buckle down and visit the 180s!!!!!!!!!!
Great job!!! Your doing amazing!!

Advertisement

Old 01-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #332
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
Hey y'all I weighed in today for the first time in 2 weeks!

old munchkinflame13 starting: 147.4 goal: 120 current: 131.2 -16.2
new munchkinflame13 starting 147.4 goal 120 current 128.8 -18.6

SUPER happy with my loss especially considering I've been sick, just got off AF 2 days ago and am super sore from legs on Tuesday and walking Wednesday and running and yoga last night so I'm pretty sure once I water up I'll weigh less.

Also, this is bigger. . . I just went down from size 10 jeans to size 6 SO happy about that.
That is awesome! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Ok drum roll pls

Old- Mac & Cheeses mom: starting 244, goal: 140, current: 228.2 -15.6

New- Mac & Cheeses mom: starting 244, goal: 140, current: 225.8 -18

Yay!!!!!! It's impressive to see it like that!!
Wow! Way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
I hit 132.7 today!!! I cannot believe it!! I am so excited!

Old - kimmie: starting:172, goal:130, current: 138.7 -34
New - kimmie: starting:172, goal:130, current: 132.7 -40
Awesome loss! Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenb423 View Post
OLD: Kristenb423: starting:154, goal:130, current:154 -0

NEW: kristenb423: starting:154, goal:130, current: 147.4 -6.6
Awesome job mama!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
We're all doing so well! You ladies are a huge encouragement to me. I swear if it weren't for this thread I would have jumped off the bandwagon several days ago.

So here it is...my first official loss! My period weight is GONE and I'm down 1 additional pound.

Psychomom ~ goal: 40 pounds current loss: 1 pound

I've worked a lot of late nights this week. I thought my biggest challenge would be skipping dinner and filling up on junk food, but I've been drinking tons of water instead which holds me until I can have dinner. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to eat dinner until 10pm and then straight to bed. I think I would post a bigger loss if I didn't eat so late at night. But when I'm working, I just can't. We are so slammed from 3:30pm until about 8pm, and that's when I'm doing all the catch up work so that we're not there until past midnight.
Great job!! I hope your work eases up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacsMom2009 View Post
Old: IsaacsMom2009: starting:201.8, goal:150, current:197.6 -4.2

New: IsaacsMom2009: starting:201.8, goal:150, current:193.8 -8.0

I can't believe it! I haven't even been really behaving myself these last few days. Time to buckle down and visit the 180s!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go! You'll see 180s soon!!

What an awesome week! You ladies are inspiring!! As for me, I've gained 0.2. I'm stocking up on veg and fruit tomorrow!
Old 01-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #333
addiecakes
Registered Users
seller

Great job everyone!! I didn't post last week bc we were out of town, just got caught up on all the postings

Old:
addiecakes: starting:173, goal:148, current:151.4 -21.6

New:
addiecakes: starting:173, goal:138, current:148.4 -24.6

I changed my goal since I am .4 away from the one I started with - motivation! Thanks mamatoclaire for the idea- next goal is my 'normal' bmi.

I am not sure how I lost on my minivaca- best guess is that I sort of had AF last week. Still haven't truly gotten it back since dd, bf and mirena I think.

Has anyone tried the Renew Life 7 day Cleanse? I am going to start it tomorrow. Not supposed to be harsh, but hoping for a kickstart. I am also considering ReFirm weightloss system from Complete Nutrition, haven't decided yet, it is pretty new. Uses green coffee been extract.

We are finally giving up bf for real- dd is 32 mo in 3 days - I'm ready, but still bittersweet. We have been able to skip days since the beginning of Dec and I don't think there has been milk since about that time. DD is NOT a kid to be phased out, so to avoid confusion (and me giving in when she is super fussy!!) we are having a "big girl party" tonight. I have read that tip several times and think it could really work for her. She and I are going to make a cake this afternoon and I have some party hats! Our guests are my parents and grandma who all think it is a bit silly, lol, but I am very hopeful for an easy transition. I'm going to take pics for a small photo album for a reminder. Wish us luck!
addiecakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:24 AM   #334
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by addiecakes
Great job everyone!! I didn't post last week bc we were out of town, just got caught up on all the postings

Old:

New:

I changed my goal since I am .4 away from the one I started with - motivation! Thanks mamatoclaire for the idea- next goal is my 'normal' bmi.

I am not sure how I lost on my minivaca- best guess is that I sort of had AF last week. Still haven't truly gotten it back since dd, bf and mirena I think.

Has anyone tried the Renew Life 7 day Cleanse? I am going to start it tomorrow. Not supposed to be harsh, but hoping for a kickstart. I am also considering ReFirm weightloss system from Complete Nutrition, haven't decided yet, it is pretty new. Uses green coffee been extract.

We are finally giving up bf for real- dd is 32 mo in 3 days - I'm ready, but still bittersweet. We have been able to skip days since the beginning of Dec and I don't think there has been milk since about that time. DD is NOT a kid to be phased out, so to avoid confusion (and me giving in when she is super fussy!!) we are having a "big girl party" tonight. I have read that tip several times and think it could really work for her. She and I are going to make a cake this afternoon and I have some party hats! Our guests are my parents and grandma who all think it is a bit silly, lol, but I am very hopeful for an easy transition. I'm going to take pics for a small photo album for a reminder. Wish us luck!
Great loss and great goal! Good luck with weaning!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-11-2013, 10:24 AM   #335
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

I went to weigh in this morning and found that my husband has hidden our scale. He took it and left a note saying I am focusing on the numbers entirely too much and forgetting its about health and fitness not a number. I could strangle him lol! I tried to plead with him to weigh in here but the punk said a diaperswappers thread does not negate the insanity he is seeing. I weigh myself everyday several times a day and I have a track record of focusing on the number. He also hid my tape measures so no checking the inches either. While he is a punk and I am angry his motives and heart are true. So I will have to wait two weeks to weigh in at the end of my boot camp program for the month. In the meantime I am going to keep up the exercise and eating right and just try to enjoy feeling better. Off to pout while I run!
Old 01-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #336
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire
-----snip-----

What an awesome week! You ladies are inspiring!! As for me, I've gained 0.2. I'm stocking up on veg and fruit tomorrow!
.2 is bit bad. You could probably weigh again and it's gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addiecakes

Old:

New:

Oh how amazing!!! I never BF'ed so it's a new topic for me. I wish you luck. Happy Big Girl Day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessnic
I went to weigh in this morning and found that my husband has hidden our scale. He took it and left a note saying I am focusing on the numbers entirely too much and forgetting its about health and fitness not a number. I could strangle him lol! I tried to plead with him to weigh in here but the punk said a diaperswappers thread does not negate the insanity he is seeing. I weigh myself everyday several times a day and I have a track record of focusing on the number. He also hid my tape measures so no checking the inches either. While he is a punk and I am angry his motives and heart are true. So I will have to wait two weeks to weigh in at the end of my boot camp program for the month. In the meantime I am going to keep up the exercise and eating right and just try to enjoy feeling better. Off to pout while I run!
Haha. That's something my DH would do. He does allow me the weigh in Fridays an Monday. This week I have weighed every day worrying about the holiday weight (that and I have been kinda stalled or slowly losing). Now it's back to Mondays and Fridays "I hope".
Old 01-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #337
rebeccalynne15
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old ----Rebeccalynne15: starting:187.2, goal:130, current: 186.2 -1
New---Rebeccalynne15: starting:187.2, goal:130, current: 183.8 -3.4
this morning was a gain of .2 compared to yesterday but thats ok

Great job ladies !

Last edited by rebeccalynne15; 01-11-2013 at 12:06 PM.
rebeccalynne15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #338
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessnic
lol! Frustrating, but also sweet I think you'll be better off weighing less often.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #339
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom
.2 is bit bad. You could probably weigh again and it's gone.
It's true. Just frustrating because I'm up 1.4 from a couple days ago. Oh well! Keep on chugging!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccalynne15
Old ----Rebeccalynne15: starting:187.2, goal:130, current: 186.2 -1
New---Rebeccalynne15: starting:187.2, goal:130, current: 183.8 -3.4

this morning was a gain of .2 compared to yesterday but thats ok

Great job ladies !
Great loss!

Old 01-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #340
rebeccalynne15
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
awww, poor kid! Does he have a fever? the flu? I hope he gets over it fast. For his sake and yours. I always cringe when Shayden coughs cause she has the tendency to throw up
low grade fever not sure if its the flu or not ? He's feeling a little better this am but still had a drink of gatorade and up it came . Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
Oh Man Rebecca, I hope he feels better! I remember when my DD had that a few years ago! I felt so bad for him. The news said there is a horrible flu going around.

We started Insanity tonight. I made it through better than I expected. DH puked!
Thanks ...I just hope it goes quick !