Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #341
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by addiecakes View Post
Great job everyone!! I didn't post last week bc we were out of town, just got caught up on all the postings

Old:
addiecakes: starting:173, goal:148, current:151.4 -21.6

New:
addiecakes: starting:173, goal:138, current:148.4 -24.6

I changed my goal since I am .4 away from the one I started with - motivation! Thanks mamatoclaire for the idea- next goal is my 'normal' bmi.

I am not sure how I lost on my minivaca- best guess is that I sort of had AF last week. Still haven't truly gotten it back since dd, bf and mirena I think.

Has anyone tried the Renew Life 7 day Cleanse? I am going to start it tomorrow. Not supposed to be harsh, but hoping for a kickstart. I am also considering ReFirm weightloss system from Complete Nutrition, haven't decided yet, it is pretty new. Uses green coffee been extract.

We are finally giving up bf for real- dd is 32 mo in 3 days - I'm ready, but still bittersweet. We have been able to skip days since the beginning of Dec and I don't think there has been milk since about that time. DD is NOT a kid to be phased out, so to avoid confusion (and me giving in when she is super fussy!!) we are having a "big girl party" tonight. I have read that tip several times and think it could really work for her. She and I are going to make a cake this afternoon and I have some party hats! Our guests are my parents and grandma who all think it is a bit silly, lol, but I am very hopeful for an easy transition. I'm going to take pics for a small photo album for a reminder. Wish us luck!
Great job on the weight and breastfeeding!! I hope the party helps and she does well. I am on 9 months today

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessnic View Post
I went to weigh in this morning and found that my husband has hidden our scale. He took it and left a note saying I am focusing on the numbers entirely too much and forgetting its about health and fitness not a number. I could strangle him lol! I tried to plead with him to weigh in here but the punk said a diaperswappers thread does not negate the insanity he is seeing. I weigh myself everyday several times a day and I have a track record of focusing on the number. He also hid my tape measures so no checking the inches either. While he is a punk and I am angry his motives and heart are true. So I will have to wait two weeks to weigh in at the end of my boot camp program for the month. In the meantime I am going to keep up the exercise and eating right and just try to enjoy feeling better. Off to pout while I run!
I would die. But my DH likes to know my daily weigh in too...LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccalynne15 View Post
Old ----Rebeccalynne15: starting:187.2, goal:130, current: 186.2 -1
New---Rebeccalynne15: starting:187.2, goal:130, current: 183.8 -3.4

this morning was a gain of .2 compared to yesterday but thats ok

Great job ladies !
Great job!!! The .2 is no big deal. It will come off fast. I am sure I will gain some tonight as I plan to eat sushi...and cheese!!!

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #342
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Kimmie your a glutton for punishment with sushi! That sounds good hmmmm
Old 01-11-2013, 11:55 AM   #343
addiecakes
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Ok drum roll pls

Old- Mac & Cheeses mom: starting 244, goal: 140, current: 228.2 -15.6

New- Mac & Cheeses mom: starting 244, goal: 140, current: 225.8 -18

Yay!!!!!! It's impressive to see it like that!!
Awesome!!! So happy for you!
addiecakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #344
remindmeagain
Registered Users
seller

I am so happy, I could just fly away! Stepped on the scale thinking I wouldn't have lost as much this week because I ate out a few times... But I think all the running around like a crazy person I've been doing this week must of countered that! I just love my weight watchers!

Old: 184
Goal: 170
New: 182
remindmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #345
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by remindmeagain
I am so happy, I could just fly away! Stepped on the scale thinking I wouldn't have lost as much this week because I ate out a few times... But I think all the running around like a crazy person I've been doing this week must of countered that! I just love my weight watchers!

Yay!!!!!! Congrats that's great!
Old 01-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #346
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Kimmie your a glutton for punishment with sushi! That sounds good hmmmm
I know! That and the cheese will let me have some weight to lose...LOL! I figured my grandma died today, I am going to have something to feel better.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:13 PM   #347
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

Guess what? Today (I know it's not over yet, but I know I won't have any today) makes day 4 without soda! I didn't really plan on giving it up; I really haven't thought of it this week. And thankfully my boss has stopped bringing me 44 oz cokes! I am leaving town in about an hour so wish me luck on eating this weekend (all meals will be eating out, but I'm bringing my own snacks and water bottles.) The challenge will be staying away from alcohol.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #348
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by remindmeagain

Woot! Congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l

I know! That and the cheese will let me have some weight to lose...LOL! I figured my grandma died today, I am going to have something to feel better.
Sorry for your loss Hope you're doing ok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom
Guess what? Today (I know it's not over yet, but I know I won't have any today) makes day 4 without soda! I didn't really plan on giving it up; I really haven't thought of it this week. And thankfully my boss has stopped bringing me 44 oz cokes! I am leaving town in about an hour so wish me luck on eating this weekend (all meals will be eating out, but I'm bringing my own snacks and water bottles.) The challenge will be staying away from alcohol.
Congrats on no soda! Good luck eating out all weekend, that's rough. Hope you can find some healthy options!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #349
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
Great job!!! Soda is hard to give up I hear. If you do alcohol, do vodka and soda water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire View Post

Sorry for your loss Hope you're doing ok!

She got sick and went downhill. She passed quietly in her sleep today at 92. At least no one had to make a choice about her feeding tube.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #350
anrmom21
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
I lost 3 pounds this week. So I am at 175 only 50 more pounds til I reach my goal!!!
anrmom21 is offline   Reply With Quote