Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-15-2013, 10:44 PM   #511
Ashsmama
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for the input everyone!
I was able to find a calculator online that helps me calculate how many calories I burned while doing Zumba!
I set MFP to where I lose 1lb a week and it gave me 1360 calories. I will be doing Zumba 3x a week and the calculator I found said I can burn 525 calories doing Zumba for 60mins, moderate level.
I'm going to make myself log in everything from now on. Starting Zumba has me inspired to really stick to my diet and lose weight!
If anybody wants to friend me on MFP I'm under AlimarieCarter
:-)

Advertisement

Old 01-15-2013, 11:25 PM   #512
rebeccalynne15
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
So, if I'm not already your friend, please add me. I'm kiku76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashsmama View Post
sent you both a request
Old 01-15-2013, 11:30 PM   #513
rebeccalynne15
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

All right ladies have any of you done Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones workout? I picked it up at the thrift store the other day and figured I would get to it after I finished the shred . Well tonight after dinner and cake I thought why not do it instead of the shred since it was 40 minutes burn a little more calories. Well I am in love , it had me sweating 5 minutes in and through out it ! Way more than I ever do with the shred . You can feel it workin each muscle group too . I feel so good right now.! Just had to share

Oh and my knees did get killed with this one either !
Old 01-15-2013, 11:33 PM   #514
Ashsmama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccalynne15

sent you both a request
Accepted :-)
Old 01-16-2013, 06:36 AM   #515
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Thanks for the input everyone!
I was able to find a calculator online that helps me calculate how many calories I burned while doing Zumba!
I set MFP to where I lose 1lb a week and it gave me 1360 calories. I will be doing Zumba 3x a week and the calculator I found said I can burn 525 calories doing Zumba for 60mins, moderate level.
I'm going to make myself log in everything from now on. Starting Zumba has me inspired to really stick to my diet and lose weight!
Adding you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccalynne15 View Post
All right ladies have any of you done Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones workout? I picked it up at the thrift store the other day and figured I would get to it after I finished the shred . Well tonight after dinner and cake I thought why not do it instead of the shred since it was 40 minutes burn a little more calories. Well I am in love , it had me sweating 5 minutes in and through out it ! Way more than I ever do with the shred . You can feel it workin each muscle group too . I feel so good right now.! Just had to share

Oh and my knees did get killed with this one either !
Glad it was awesome and knee friendly!!! Woot!

I lost 2 lbs of the 3 pound Jager gain today. I am back down to 133.7. Just one more pound to be back to where I was at. I will do lots of water today and for dinner tabouli and quinoa salad! Soup for lunch. So light and easy! It is snowy here today so it will be a laid back day.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:51 AM   #516
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
The chocolate decadence mousse cake was to die for ....super rich and chocolatey...I had a double serving so appro. 260 calories.
Drooling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
So, if I'm not already your friend, please add me. I'm kiku76
Request sent.

Quote:
Request sent, and I call my oldest daughter Ali Marie!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:52 AM   #517
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

I would like to take a giant poo this morning before I step on the scale. That is all.

ETA: Okay, so that didn't work as well as I'd hoped. I posted a little bit of a loss but overall still weigh more than when I started. I did start measuring myself, though, and have lost 1/2 inch on my neck, 1 1/2 inches on my waist, and 1 inch on my hips. My jeans have felt very comfortable (as in looser, they were pretty tight to begin with!) this week, but I assumed it was because they were dirty.

Last edited by Psychomom; 01-16-2013 at 07:10 AM.
Psychomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:29 AM   #518
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
I would like to take a giant poo this morning before I step on the scale. That is all.

ETA: Okay, so that didn't work as well as I'd hoped. I posted a little bit of a loss but overall still weigh more than when I started. I did start measuring myself, though, and have lost 1/2 inch on my neck, 1 1/2 inches on my waist, and 1 inch on my hips. My jeans have felt very comfortable (as in looser, they were pretty tight to begin with!) this week, but I assumed it was because they were dirty.
I am with you on taking a giant poo!!!! LOL!! Great job on losing inches!!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:22 AM   #519
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
The chocolate decadence mousse cake was to die for ....super rich and chocolatey...I had a double serving so appro. 260 calories. If anyone wants to try one I used this recipe and substituted the sugar for stevia (you can use splenda too ) http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/ch...decadence.html I did not make the candied oranges to go with it . I froze the rest in individually wrapped pieces for an occasional chocolate treat !

Looks yummy! I might have to try it with almond flour.

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:29 AM   #520
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Ok that cake looks good.

Today is a busy day for me. DH's back is out and he is in pain. I am doing laundry, tending to all 3 littles, must clean the kitchen, shovel the snow, and try to keep my fibro from flairing up.