Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-17-2013, 10:45 AM   #591
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes View Post
ive been doing 3 protein shakes with almond milk and veggies (dropped the fruit and the bread)
I know you have said before that you have done the hcg diet in the past and not regained the weight once done...whats you after hcg diet like?

Advertisement

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:49 AM   #592
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Thursdays suck for me. In the am, I go grocery shopping for my MIL.....her list is nothing but processed junk food. Part of me is grossed out, part of me is hungry, lol!

Then thurs night we always eat dinner at the ILs...which is usually high cal, high carb, low nutrition. And then she serves at least 2 desserts.

Im going to try and stay really low cal this am and afternoon, because I know I will cave and eat some dessert (I always but myself a low cal salad kit when I do her shopping to eat for dinner).

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:56 AM   #593
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Water water water!!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #594
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

I had Spaghettios for lunch (I know, most humans think they are gross! I love them!) and the can says 210 calories per cup but on MFP when I scanned it it says 280. I looked online at a few other sites and it also said 280. I'm confused! We're talking about a 165 calorie difference (after multiplying by # of servings!) But is the label really wrong?
Old 01-17-2013, 11:53 AM   #595
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
I had Spaghettios for lunch (I know, most humans think they are gross! I love them!) and the can says 210 calories per cup but on MFP when I scanned it it says 280. I looked online at a few other sites and it also said 280. I'm confused! We're talking about a 165 calorie difference (after multiplying by # of servings!) But is the label really wrong?
Maybe the other one is with meat balls?
Old 01-17-2013, 11:55 AM   #596
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNC View Post
Thursdays suck for me. In the am, I go grocery shopping for my MIL.....her list is nothing but processed junk food. Part of me is grossed out, part of me is hungry, lol!

Then thurs night we always eat dinner at the ILs...which is usually high cal, high carb, low nutrition. And then she serves at least 2 desserts.

Im going to try and stay really low cal this am and afternoon, because I know I will cave and eat some dessert (I always but myself a low cal salad kit when I do her shopping to eat for dinner).
I would have a hard time eating at MILs too. I would not want to hurt her feelings, but would not eat much and not have dessert. When I go to my mom's I am really picky about what I eat. She wants to lose weight but will not change her diet.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #597
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom
That actually happens. It could be the way the nutrient list is on the bar code. It happens a lot. I always take the higher number.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #598
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hey everyone. Back from vaca. I've followed along some. Let me just say: Kimmie you suck! said w love and lots of jealousy!! Proud of and for you!!
I was worried sick, but scale says 146.6 so a tiny bit lost while gone.
Anyone heard of the JUDDD diet? Johnsons up day down day diet? You get less than 500 calories one day and then eat normal the next. Women over on low carb friends have lost hundreds doing it.
I am trying it... Sort of...

Also I found this while on vacation: it's research looking at those w alcoholic fathers having the same genes for sugar addiction/binge sugar eating.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20648910
Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #599
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
I always go buy the label. If the scanner pulls up something different I type in the name and find one that matches.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-17-2013, 01:21 PM   #600
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
I've actually had a water bottle come up as Cheetos before