Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 06:17 AM   #671
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by punksalad
Punksalad: starting:147, goal:130, current:147 -0

Punksalad: starting:147, goal:130, current:146 -1
Yay!!!

Advertisement

__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:18 AM   #672
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashsmama View Post
OLD:
Starting: 154
Goal: 125
Current: 147

NEW:
Starting:154 Goal:125 Current:145.4
Great job!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccalynne15 View Post
here's the recipe I used . But I used Hersheys cocoa powder, no salt, and 1 1/4 cup water and 3/4 cup milk . It was enough for me and the 3 littles (and they didn't finish) http://laurarebeccaskitchen.com/2012...anana-oatmeal/
Thank you!!! YUmmy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by remindmeagain View Post
Wow, sorry about that guys! I just wanted to tell everybody how great they are doing! And I've had the BEST day! Not only did I lose this week (happy dance!!) I finally could squeeze my butt into a size 14 pant! Also, I tried on my dress for my friend's wedding next week that I ordered int he next smaller size on the hope that I would lose the weight, and it fits! If I could do a flip, I'd be doing them all day. I was kind of worried about that dress and thought since I've lost 5 pounds, I should try it on. I'm so glad I did! BEST DAY EVER!!

Old: 182
New:181
Fantastic job!!! You should be happy with how far you have come!! Great that you went down a size! I love when I do that!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:21 AM   #673
punksalad's Avatar
punksalad
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 502
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Great job on the weight loss or other milestones everyone! I'm down with a bum knee. I had surgery in Dec. 2010 and March 2011 on this knee and it is giving me fits right now. The ortho said it was not a knee of someone my age (31 at the time) and found arthritis. I've been exercising 3 days a week only so that I don't over do it. Guess I did anyway. I'm going to see the ortho Monday morning. This stinks!
__________________
Shelby, Wife to Adam, WOHM to DS Cale 2-05-09
punksalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:46 AM   #674
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punksalad View Post
Punksalad: starting:147, goal:130, current:147 -0

Punksalad: starting:147, goal:130, current:146 -1
Quote:
Originally Posted by punksalad View Post
Great job on the weight loss or other milestones everyone! I'm down with a bum knee. I had surgery in Dec. 2010 and March 2011 on this knee and it is giving me fits right now. The ortho said it was not a knee of someone my age (31 at the time) and found arthritis. I've been exercising 3 days a week only so that I don't over do it. Guess I did anyway. I'm going to see the ortho Monday morning. This stinks!
Great job!!! I also have a knee like that. I had my meniscus removed in 2007 and it has never been the same. I have severe osteoarthritis in it and they said it was the knee of a 90 yr old (I am 38). Hope yours feels better. I will eventually have to have mine replaced.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:50 AM   #675
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

I am up a few ounces to 133.2 today. I had a large steak and cheese with mushroom sandwich last night. It was really good. I know that it was that. I have a chicken ceasar salad for tonight. That will help clean me out with all my water.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:02 AM   #676
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
I am up a few ounces to 133.2 today. I had a large steak and cheese with mushroom sandwich last night. It was really good. I know that it was that. I have a chicken ceasar salad for tonight. That will help clean me out with all my water.
Hehe. Your bread Kimmie!

I too am up .3 today but that's AF's fault! And not to bad I must say!!!
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:08 AM   #677
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Hehe. Your bread Kimmie!

I too am up .3 today but that's AF's fault! And not to bad I must say!!!
Yup - always my bread. It was so good though. I swear the bread blows up in my stomach and gains its own weight inside me.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:45 AM   #678
Psychomom's Avatar
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,762
My Mood:
I was doing well yesterday until my evil friend came to see me at work and brought the best peanut butter cookies I have ever had in my life!! I had 3!!!! It wasn't a huge setback since I'd been doing so well all week. I was craving hot wings for dinner so I asked my husband to order some while I was at work. I assumed I would pick them up from Wingstop since it's on my way home but he went to Buffalo Wild Wings across town. It tasted a lot better but it was also 200 more calories for 8 wings! Shouldn't have had 3 cookies, for sure! It's all good though.

Man, we did a partner workout again this morning. I loved it. I know I'm getting stronger and building up my endurance.

Today will be another day of sitting on my tush at work. Husband is home with the kids and one of the kids has two birthday parties to attend.
__________________
A real woman always has a clean house, an empty laundry basket, smells good, is well made-up, slim, healthy, eloquent, and perfectly well behaved...I suspect I am a man.
Psychomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:49 AM   #679
punksalad's Avatar
punksalad
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 502
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
Great job!!! I also have a knee like that. I had my meniscus removed in 2007 and it has never been the same. I have severe osteoarthritis in it and they said it was the knee of a 90 yr old (I am 38). Hope yours feels better. I will eventually have to have mine replaced.

Thank you!

The doctor didn't give me an age of mine! I tried to get them to replace it when I had the two surgeries 3 months apart. No, I really didn't try, but just seems like it's the inevitable.
__________________
Shelby, Wife to Adam, WOHM to DS Cale 2-05-09
punksalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:30 AM   #680
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
I was doing well yesterday until my evil friend came to see me at work and brought the best peanut butter cookies I have ever had in my life!! I had 3!!!! It wasn't a huge setback since I'd been doing so well all week. I was craving hot wings for dinner so I asked my husband to order some while I was at work. I assumed I would pick them up from Wingstop since it's on my way home but he went to Buffalo Wild Wings across town. It tasted a lot better but it was also 200 more calories for 8 wings! Shouldn't have had 3 cookies, for sure! It's all good though.

Man, we did a partner workout again this morning. I loved it. I know I'm getting stronger and building up my endurance.

Today will be another day of sitting on my tush at work. Husband is home with the kids and one of the kids has two birthday parties to attend.
At least I was not the only one to indulge last night...LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punksalad View Post
Thank you!

The doctor didn't give me an age of mine! I tried to get them to replace it when I had the two surgeries 3 months apart. No, I really didn't try, but just seems like it's the inevitable.
I wish mine would replace mine too, but he says I am too young yet. The most he said he can do is scrape it out.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.