Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2013, 07:44 AM   #791
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Forcing another rest day. My back/arm still hurt and I gained .8lbs from last week. Now granted that was over AF but I still want it off by tomorrow. I'll take a maintain over AF rather then a gain.
That is great for AF!! I gain like 5 pounds when I used to get AF. I have not gotten her back yet. I am suprised.

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:48 AM   #792
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l

That is great for AF!! I gain like 5 pounds when I used to get AF. I have not gotten her back yet. I am suprised.
Yeah I was surprised too actually.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:54 AM   #793
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Yeah I was surprised too actually.
I don't miss AF and can deal with her staying away for a bit longer
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:00 AM   #794
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l

I don't miss AF and can deal with her staying away for a bit longer
I dint miss her when she is gone either.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:25 AM   #795
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

I have one working nostril...LOL! I am pushing zinc and echinachia. Got my prenatal vitamin. I might get some Emergen-C to mix in my water. Baby is napping for the moment. I just want him to feel better. DH and Quinn both have a cough with their cold. I just have the head stuff and sore throat.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:32 AM   #796
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
I have one working nostril...LOL! I am pushing zinc and echinachia. Got my prenatal vitamin. I might get some Emergen-C to mix in my water. Baby is napping for the moment. I just want him to feel better. DH and Quinn both have a cough with their cold. I just have the head stuff and sore throat.
Oh man I really hope you all feel better soon. Kenzie jut got sick so no gym for me today. Good thing I had made my mind up about a rest day.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #797
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Oh man I really hope you all feel better soon. Kenzie jut got sick so no gym for me today. Good thing I had made my mind up about a rest day.
Oh no. Poor Kenzie. I know it is going around here like crazy. My oldest already had it and contaminated the rest of us...LOL!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #798
mamatoclaire's Avatar
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,784
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom
Forcing another rest day. My back/arm still hurt and I gained .8lbs from last week. Now granted that was over AF but I still want it off by tomorrow. I'll take a maintain over AF rather then a gain.
That's great for AF. Hope you feel better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
I have one working nostril...LOL! I am pushing zinc and echinachia. Got my prenatal vitamin. I might get some Emergen-C to mix in my water. Baby is napping for the moment. I just want him to feel better. DH and Quinn both have a cough with their cold. I just have the head stuff and sore throat.
I hope you can kick it fast. I hate being sick as a mom.

As for me, AF surprised me this morning. This cycle was actually 28 days, when I've never been regular. Lately I've been 36-42 days. Hopefully this means weight loss is helping my hormones

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
mamatoclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:15 AM   #799
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire View Post
I hope you can kick it fast. I hate being sick as a mom.

As for me, AF surprised me this morning. This cycle was actually 28 days, when I've never been regular. Lately I've been 36-42 days. Hopefully this means weight loss is helping my hormones

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Thank you. I hope it leaves as fast as it showed up.

Great cycle!!! I bet the weightloss is helping your hormones!!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:37 AM   #800
MinkaK's Avatar
MinkaK
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Vegas :)
Posts: 11,439
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNC View Post
Question....when you exercise and get etra caloris from it, do you eat those calories? Just curious. I try not too, but will dip into them for a snack if I'm REALLY hungry.
I do. I usually need to eat something carby after working out but I try to keep it at half of the extra calories.
__________________
Alana
Mama to my sweet babies 2007, 2009, 2011 and someone new in 2014
MinkaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.