Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 10:00 AM   #871
rebeccalynne15's Avatar
rebeccalynne15
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: marysville, ca 95901
Posts: 1,645
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNC View Post
BNC: starting:210, goal: 170, mini goal: 199, current 207.9, - 2.1
Great job !

Advertisement

__________________
username on MFP is rebeccalynne15 feel free to add me
"In the end everything will be alright and if everything isn't alright it isn't the end" ~unknown~
rebeccalynne15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #872
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

No weight change! Boo.
This is why I HATE weighing myself! It takes FOREVER to loose!!!!
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #873
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinkaK View Post
So I got enough courage to weigh myself this morning- 139. Which is very nice! I last weighed myself in December and was 142.
Great job!!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:06 AM   #874
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
No weight change! Boo.
This is why I HATE weighing myself! It takes FOREVER to loose!!!!
Good job on no gain! Maintaining is not easy either.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:14 AM   #875
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Great job today everyone!
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:40 AM   #876
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
Alex is 2 on feb 5th. I believe he's getting top molars but i gave him motrin last and everything. Hes also been crying all day for everythung
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:49 AM   #877
mamatoclaire's Avatar
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,784
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
Alex is 2 on feb 5th. I believe he's getting top molars but i gave him motrin last and everything. Hes also been crying all day for everythung
My daughter was an awful sleeper at that time. She used to go down really easy. But then I would have to lay on her floor until she fell asleep, and she woke up several times a night. If we let her cry she'd make herself vomit. When she turned 2 the doctor said to do CIO and if she got sick, clean it up but don't pick her up. She threw up once the first night and that was it. After a few nights she went to bed easy again and started sleeping through the night.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
mamatoclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #878
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire

My daughter was an awful sleeper at that time. She used to go down really easy. But then I would have to lay on her floor until she fell asleep, and she woke up several times a night. If we let her cry she'd make herself vomit. When she turned 2 the doctor said to do CIO and if she got sick, clean it up but don't pick her up. She threw up once the first night and that was it. After a few nights she went to bed easy again and started sleeping through the night.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Yeah Kenzie is two. I tell her to take a drink. We let her have a water in a cup for this reason. She has a horrible sleeping alone fear since her MRI at 9m old.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #879
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire

My daughter was an awful sleeper at that time. She used to go down really easy. But then I would have to lay on her floor until she fell asleep, and she woke up several times a night. If we let her cry she'd make herself vomit. When she turned 2 the doctor said to do CIO and if she got sick, clean it up but don't pick her up. She threw up once the first night and that was it. After a few nights she went to bed easy again and started sleeping through the night.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
I may have to resort to cio. He will throw up though. He's still nursing, and we cosleep so I'm not quite sure how to do it. Just lay with him and let him scream?
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #880
mamatoclaire's Avatar
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,784
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76

I may have to resort to cio. He will throw up though. He's still nursing, and we cosleep so I'm not quite sure how to do it. Just lay with him and let him scream?
Hmm that makes it a lot harder. Sorry we never really coslept. Kind of seems like cosleeping = nursing on demand. You might have to transition him to his own bed to work on STTN.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
mamatoclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.