Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2013, 09:49 PM   #1011
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread- January

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLeast View Post
Is there a reason to cash out on the lower value gcs or do any of you just save all your SBs? If I'm saving for amazon gcs, should I cash them out when I have enough for a $5 one or save them up for one big purchase, or Christmas?
you'll want to get the $5 ones first as they are cheaper per $ than the others. Then it doesn't matter what the next amount is as they are all equal to the same per $

Advertisement

Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:57 PM   #1012
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

only have 2 Sbs in my account. eek. I hate that. I have cashed out for a $25 target gift card and a $5 amazon gift card, though. Gotta bump it back up!
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:58 PM   #1013
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Is there a reason to cash out on the lower value gcs or do any of you just save all your SBs? If I'm saving for amazon gcs, should I cash them out when I have enough for a $5 one or save them up for one big purchase, or Christmas?
$5 amazons gift cards are 450. $10 are 1000. $100 are 10,000. So the cheapest giftcards are the Amazon $5 ones. You can enter them into your amazon account prior to buying and use multiples (as many as you have already entered) to make a purchase. They do not expire. You can only get 5 $5 Amazon cards a month.

Here is the math for a year:
12 x $25=$300 a year. 27,000 sbs if you get them at 450 sb each. If you wait and get 3 $100 ones the cost would be 30,000 Sbs. A difference of 3,000 sbs...IF you cash out your 5 $5 ones monthly at the end of the year you could get 2 $15 for an extra $30 of shopping!

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #1014
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Plus I find it motivating to be able to cash out small amount. I'll be so close to one that I'll try a little harder to up my points that day to get it.
I already got my 5 $5 amazon gc for the month...I hope to save up for paypal. 2500 for $25..is 125 sb a day or $50 is 250 a day for the rest of the month. I think I can do 125 a day!

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #1015
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdesonia View Post
Plus I find it motivating to be able to cash out small amount. I'll be so close to one that I'll try a little harder to up my points that day to get it.
I already got my 5 $5 amazon gc for the month...I hope to save up for paypal. 2500 for $25..is 125 sb a day or $50 is 250 a day for the rest of the month. I think I can do 125 a day!
this is exactly how I feel!!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:30 AM   #1016
ulawolf
Registered Users
seller
seller

My entertainment book sbs of 600 haven't cleared. They say immediately. Has anyone done this offer?
ulawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:40 AM   #1017
sassylilmama
Registered Users

My Mood:

UGH nothing is crediting for me. Have almost 600 it looks like I need to submit tickets for. And I keep getting DQed halfway through a survey.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:07 AM   #1018
Trynitey
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Catalina View Post
Glad you were credited! What makes them watch or freeze accounts?

Mamas, what's the deal with a survey that is under review? I did one today from the survey dash, and I took a really long time to do it, and then it didn't credit me and said something about it would be reviewed and credited in 3-5 weeks. I was a little scatterbrained, though. I don't even remember which one it was for--I've taken 3 or 4 today.
I hate when these happen, usually they pop up with credit a few weeks later and you are surprised when it shows up. LOL. They don't tell you it's being credited or anything before hand, it just appears all of a sudden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings View Post
How are you guys getting tokens for mobileXressions? I signed up a week ago, entered last weeks sweepstakes, entered this weeks sweepstakes and still nothing.
Once a week, I click on that link through my phone and enter the weekly sweepstakes. I've only gotten 1 token in the past 2 weeks since it's been installed. I don't let VPN run on my phone though, except occasionally where I will be able to run it and sbtv mobile at the same time using my wi-fi and then I keep it off otherwise, and only turn it on to enter the weekly sweepstakes, and then when I log on, they tokens are there to spin and win. I'm pretty positive it HAS to be through your phone. Maybe make sure the VPN is turned on when you are clicking on the link? I get an email every week telling me to reinstall b/c I don't ever have it running so they can't see that it's still installed.

Quote:
If you are doing Amazon, the $5 are cheaper and better value. Otherwise, everything else, you can save up for the bigger value amounts.

Wow, 80SB goal on a Saturday. Now I know why they kept the amount of SB's needed to get cards lower... b/c it isn't as easy to reach goal and get all those extra SB's with bonuses.
Need Extra Money? Swagbucks or Persona Paper
Trynitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:16 AM   #1019
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

NOT excited about the high goal on a weekend.....and no surveys to do either.....
ambieone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:36 AM   #1020
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

good day today! I got 50 SBs for my birthday and I got a 29sb search! made goal! LOL I feel pretty special getting the 29 sb search since I got a 33 SB search yesterday. Anything over 9 seems to be rare for me!
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote