Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-28-2013, 03:36 PM   #2351
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread- January

Quote:
Originally Posted by blane,j,&morgansmom View Post
For January I have gotten 25 in Amazon cards and 35 in Walmart cards and will cash out for one more 5.00 Walmart before weeks end!
sweet!! I've got $25 in Amazon (straight from SB...I have some from other places too, thanks to SB) and $50 in Paypal. That's my minimum monthly goal. I think as the months go on and I have more and more to roll over, then I will be able to start getting more Paypal. I started the end of Dec (hardcore...been doing SB casually for years). So I didn't get the bonus bucks, and I didn't have any rolled over. So I will have 1500 more in Feb than I did in Jan. If I can GET the same amount, then I will have 2500 to roll over, and it will continue to grow.

Advertisement

Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #2352
sassylilmama
Registered Users

My Mood:

This has been my first month seriously into SB, been a member for years though. Started on the 4th so no bonus for whole month but have met every day since. Cashed in for 5 $5 agc, a $25 agc and will have enough by tomorrow for another $25 agc. Hoping to get enough for at least 2 more $5 agc on the first of Feb.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:42 PM   #2353
Jleigh8289
Registered Users
seller

Has anyone seen the coffee mug offer lately? I saw it this morning, but now I can't find it.
Jleigh8289 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #2354
Namiko
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassylilmama View Post
This has been my first month seriously into SB, been a member for years though. Started on the 4th so no bonus for whole month but have met every day since. Cashed in for 5 $5 agc, a $25 agc and will have enough by tomorrow for another $25 agc. Hoping to get enough for at least 2 more $5 agc on the first of Feb.
Wow! Great job
Namiko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:57 PM   #2355
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jleigh8289 View Post
Has anyone seen the coffee mug offer lately? I saw it this morning, but now I can't find it.
I got an "Amora" coffee offer in my SB inbox. No, mug, just a bag of coffee for $2.95. I am doing it anyway, we are big time coffee drinkers here

That probably doesn't help much, but I thought that might be the offer you were asking about.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:04 PM   #2356
Jleigh8289
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellyluwho

I got an "Amora" coffee offer in my SB inbox. No, mug, just a bag of coffee for $2.95. I am doing it anyway, we are big time coffee drinkers here

That probably doesn't help much, but I thought that might be the offer you were asking about.
That wasn't it. But I can keep a look out for that one too!
Jleigh8289 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #2357
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

Gah. The nasty stomach bug in my family has finally hit me. I feel too miserable to do much. My 4yo is the sweetest boy ever. He saw me laying on the kitchen floor and brought me a blanket and water. I'm so lucky to be his mama.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:11 PM   #2358
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Fine print of coffee: About every four weeks you will receive a fresh batch of four 8-ounce bags in the blend you selected, at the regular price of $12.95 per bag plus $6.95 per shipment for handling and expedited delivery, billed to the credit card you provided.

That's $58.70 a month if you forget to cancel the auto shipments.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:14 PM   #2359
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskira View Post
Gah. The nasty stomach bug in my family has finally hit me. I feel too miserable to do much. My 4yo is the sweetest boy ever. He saw me laying on the kitchen floor and brought me a blanket and water. I'm so lucky to be his mama.
We've been hit since Thursday night. I had to take DD to the ER Sunday because she was dehydrated. It's awful! (Still made goal though )

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:17 PM   #2360
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdesonia View Post
We've been hit since Thursday night. I had to take DD to the ER Sunday because she was dehydrated. It's awful! (Still made goal though )
Dh brought it home from work. Then it hit coop the last 2 nights, me today. I expect Logan to fall tonight or tomorrow.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote