Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2013, 07:14 AM   #131
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - January Chatter!

LOL I hated when I lived up north and it was below freezing and then someone from down south wrote about how cold it was that is was in the 30s or 40s. But seriously after being here for 2 yrs when it gets that cold I can not handle it anymore!

I am so sorry for all the mommas in the frozen tundra I would not be able to deal!

Advertisement

dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:45 AM   #132
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

School's 2 hours late today and I'm going to work 2 hours late so it works out. Feels weird to just be sitting here, though!
Old 01-22-2013, 08:48 AM   #133
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I used to hate when they would delay school. It always seemed to be more of a pain. Go ahead and just cancel it already!
Old 01-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #134
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Well the flu is back. Dominic this time and Harper again. Fevers and lethargy but no tummy issues thankfully. Took Nathan for his kindy checkup. I wouldn't have but he was already prepared for shots I didn't want to delay it.

It's cold enough to snow here but sunny so I'm thankful. I really wish I could get the sickies out of our house though.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:57 AM   #135
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

I cannot get anything done most days with Evan around anymore!! Ahh! Especially when I have to pay bills online or anything on the computer. He can't keep his hands off my laptop, or any remote, electronics for that matter. Plus is is really rough. Throwing stuff, breaking everything, and beating up his sisters! I am not used to this whole boy behavior!

And the cold is proving to be my nemesis. I don't want to go outside even just to get to the car!
Old 01-22-2013, 01:13 PM   #136
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
I cannot get anything done most days with Evan around anymore!! Ahh! Especially when I have to pay bills online or anything on the computer. He can't keep his hands off my laptop, or any remote, electronics for that matter. Plus is is really rough. Throwing stuff, breaking everything, and beating up his sisters! I am not used to this whole boy behavior!

And the cold is proving to be my nemesis. I don't want to go outside even just to get to the car!
I read the post and then looked over at that adorable picture in your avi and thought "Not that beautiful angel, I do not believe it for a minute!"
Old 01-22-2013, 03:35 PM   #137
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

LOL Alison- he's a biter too. He's been biting his sisters feet while they scurry around on the couch screaming at him to stop. Right now he's throwing a tantrum, so I better take care of him.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #138
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am so sorry but your post made me really lol. BC I can picture it bc it is not unlikely that it happens here!

Peyton beats up Tanner sometimes.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #139
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Little turkeys... I asked him if he wanted to go to his room to settle down- he walked over to the gate and is playing upstairs quietly right now by himself! lol Most times he just shakes his head no and settles down.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #140
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Brynn can get wild at times too. None of the girls can sit on the floor because she will tackle them and pulls their hair. She's bad about pinching too, especially my inner thigh..ouch!
My favorite is when I put her on the changing table to change her diaper, and she yells "Stop!" and tries to swing at me. Doesn't she sound charming?