Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-27-2013, 11:10 AM   #161
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - January Chatter!

crystal-tanner use to put himself to bed like that! What a cutie!

Vanessa- Peyton will go into the toddler bed when Harper is around 6 months old. Her Toddler bed is on back order but we should get it in the next month or two.

Carrie--I am getting so excited. DH is confused bc I am on crazy turbo nesting and I want to buy more diapers. He is like didn't we just buy $$$$ amount of diapers. He asks questions like "Do we need this today?" he is in the mentality that baby is not due until April. I am in the mentality omg it is almost April.

Advertisement

Last edited by dagmomma; 01-27-2013 at 11:13 AM.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:17 PM   #162
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Melissa, Harper has been caught doing the vey same thing. But I love Mary's expression.

Vanessa, we are NOWHERE near ready for 'free range' bed. Im using that term because my child MUST be contained for her own safety. When she is loose she's wild!

Crystal, that's cute. My boys frequently tuck Harper into their beds and read to her. But she loves when they leave the electronics cabinet open. They only get their DS time on the weekends so she knows its a special thing....

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:23 PM   #163
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ill add my latest caught-in-the-act moment.... I had no idea Harper was tall enough to open the kitchen drawers already. One of them is the junk drawer, you know, the stuff you need all the time that you don't want to put away but don't want left out? Anyway, she decided my stapler would suffice as a nail clipper for her baby.

Old 01-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #164
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

OMG, Crystal and Britt so darn cute! I can't believe our babies are so big.

Alison, I was a turbo nester with Brynn. I had dh put the crib together around 20 weeks. I had this need to get everything cleaned and arranged just perfect. It drove dh nuts.

We just got home from the farmer's market, got some yummy produce. Can't wait to try out some new recipes!

Last edited by katengrace; 01-27-2013 at 04:22 PM.
katengrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:31 PM   #165
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Ladies- it's almost 3:30 and all I've managed to get done today is move laundry over, start a new load, fold diapers and reheat leftovers for lunch. I cannot for the life of me muster the energy to do much more. lol. Poor dh has been working in the back, installing siding on the shed, all day so far. Yesterday wasn't much better for me either. I would've liked a nap but Evan decided that he was going to power nap today. sigh. I am going to TRY and get up and do some dishes before making dinner.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #166
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So cute, Britt!

Alison, I can't believe you're that far along already! I have super baby fever right now. Like I daily have to convince myself that ripping out my Mirena is a bad idea.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #167
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_crystalz View Post
So cute, Britt!

Alison, I can't believe you're that far along already! I have super baby fever right now. Like I daily have to convince myself that ripping out my Mirena is a bad idea.
I am right there with you!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #168
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The image is making me LOL
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:27 PM   #169
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What a day. And it's finally ending.

I am starting a new series in our women's bible study at church. It's the Jen Hatmaker 7 Project. Have any of you done it? It's very intimidating. I am still wrapping my brain around it.

Taxes appt tomorrow morning, fundraiser for ds1 summer youth camp at a local BBQ place tomorrow night (were working and serving the customers), and the normal life happenings. Hello Monday, bring it on!

Old 01-28-2013, 07:40 AM   #170
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

whew, waiting til nearly the end of the month to check in is crazy! lol, I read through everything, and boy have you ladies had a rough month!

No flu here, thankgoodness! I don't think I could deal with that. Not pleasantly anyway. Sydney and Elijah were both sick earlier this week...sydney ended up having an ear infection. of course it didn't start bugging her til bed time and she was up most of the night crying in our bed. I felt really bad, but there was no way I was taking her to the ER just for an ear infection. a few days of meds later, much happier little girl.

we've been doing a lot of disposibles lately. not quite sure why we started, but suddenly I just don't feel like washing diapers. still, need to get back at it. we really need to work on our budget, so out go the disposibles.

oh, I jumped on the freezer meals band wagon. Well, a whole bunch of grocery/meal planning bandwagons. Purchased all our groceries for a whole month, made several meals to freeze, bagged up several slow cooker freezer meals, even froze 7 gallons of milk. so far, we have saved soooo much money, thank goodness! I swear, every time I went to walmart to jsut get a few extra things (like if we ran out of ketchup, or wanted pizza or something) I'd end up spending at least 30 bucks, and not even have a full meals worth of stuff, just odds and ends. ridiculous! Wayne came with me and we did it while sydney and elijah were in school. we used 2 carts, and it took about 2 hours, which is not too bad considering we had 8 WIC checks to do. We are almost 2 weeks into our "month" of groceries and still have plenty of meals in the freezer. I'm pretty happy with it.

kezia is a pretty happy baby. she is a climber though. constantly finding her standing on the kid's table, the train table, and the couch arms. thankfully, she has not tried to climb onto the kitchen counters or anything.

Someone mentioned doing a photo update in Feb. that would be awesome!

well, better scoot for now, stinker butt is stinking up a storm...and I have about 7 loads of laundry to put away. that's what happens when everyone is sick for a couple days.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote