Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #71
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Vanessa, Mary's bout with the flu started with an evening of vomiting, the next day and several after we're just fever, aches (I'm assuming) and respiratory gunk, she was the only one to throw up, but my little girl has proven to have a very sensitive stomach thus far.

I hope the rest of you are spared.

I'm organizing today too, dh and I are feeling the urge to purge again, probably because its in our nature and also because we are hoping to relocate this summer.

Advertisement

5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #72
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Whew! I have been very productive today. I honestly have no idea where I keep finding stuff to purge but I filled 4 yard bags, 3 moving boxes and reorganized the bathroom cabinets and kitchen counters. Seriously, I'm not a hoarder and my house it neat and tidy most of the time. I'm shocked that I had SO much to get out. Granted, it was a mix of trash from Christmas toys and clothes/items to donate.

I'm so hungry. I need to make dinner. My tummy is growling.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #73
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - January Chatter!

Oh my goodness, missed a few days and you girls were CHATTY! lol

Umm... lets try to catch up..

Mary is so cute and looks SOO big! I still think our babies should be babies but when I see pics of the others I realize they're not!

I started Seni with a sippy cup when I went back to work at 6 months. I started with ones that were sort of like bottles but now just use any.

Whoops, she just fell asleep in my lap... better wake her and finish this later.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:59 PM   #74
jenn5388
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Levi crawled up on the couch yesterday and vomited all over me.

gotta love it.

He's been super clingy, he's also getting his fangy teeth, so who knows what's going on with this one. I've been going to the gym since november, and he's been going in the daycare.. makes me wonder what he's bringing home. ugh.

Oh and he selfweaned last month.(at that point he might of latched on for 10seconds once a day... it was like he was humoring me or something at that point, so I just quit offering, he quit asking. lol He hasn't taken a bottle in forever. I packed them all up when he was around 9-10months. I only used then when I left him at home or something with dave, which was very rarely. He takes a sippy now, we just started him on the straw ones recently.

I'm spending this month trying to get things organized so when we move in a few months, it will be easier to pack.

Everyone better get better soon! no one is allowed to start off the new year with the flu!
jenn5388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:16 AM   #75
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hope everyone gets better! I haven't caught anything yet, and am hoping I don't... my boss and his wife are getting over the flu but he was back at work yesterday. It seems there's like a black cloud hanging over our store lately... of the 5 people that work in the office he just had the flu, I just lost my great aunt, someone else found out their brother they haven't seen in 20 years died a few months ago, and my other boss's brother is going to die any day from cancer. We need some good vibes for the rest of 2013!
Old 01-09-2013, 09:40 AM   #76
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Man Crystal! Rough going there. hope things get better soon.

It was a long night for us- Evan was screaming and kicking, feverish, and kept me up all night. I am one tired mom. Think it's 2yr molars for real this time. He's been chewing on his wubby and fingers all the time now. Lauren was in bed with us for a little bit too, but I think she's fine now, other than a low fever.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #77
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Crystal HUGS

Vanessa--Poor little guy Peyton had trouble sleeping the last couple of days I am thinking it is teething. She somehow is fine though when she is sleeping in my bed lol!!!!

So in the morning when I wake up I am usually kicked out of my huge pregnancy pillow to wake up and see my 27lb 3yr old engulfed in it. I would get mad but he looks so peaceful in it. I have the hardest time waking him up when he is in it.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:00 PM   #78
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies! I bet y'all never thought you'd hear from me again! I have been such a failure about getting on the boards! It's been crazy around here!

Oldest dd got married in October, and 2nd dd and dgs have been staying with us since before the wedding, while her hubby wrapped up his time in Hawaii. He got here in early December, and she was due to have dgd around the 23rd. Dgd arrived on 12/21 at 12:21 a.m. She was 6 lbs 3 oz. Dd had a lovely waterbirth with a midwife at the hospital. It was a VERY laid back labor and delivery; she had dgd less than 4 hours after arriving at the hospital.

Oldest dd witnessed the birth, which was good for her because she found out on Christmas morning that she's expecting!! She and her husband are ecstatic! She is due August 31st.

Dgs is wild. He isn't loving being a big brother. Of course, he's just 17 months now, so it's really hard for him to understand all this change. He's still nursing and is loving all this new milk! He's quite busy, been walking since his first bday and is saying quite a few words (but understands everything). He does some signing also. He keeps me in stitches. They are moving the beginning of February. I'll be in VA for a couple weeks helping her get settled, but I sure will miss the kiddos when I come back home. My house is gonna be way too quiet!

Anyway, I am happy to see all is well with you ladies. I'll be trying to keep up with y'all!
greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:04 PM   #79
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by smblake View Post
Vanessa, Mary's bout with the flu started with an evening of vomiting, the next day and several after we're just fever, aches (I'm assuming) and respiratory gunk, she was the only one to throw up, but my little girl has proven to have a very sensitive stomach thus far.

I hope the rest of you are spared.

I'm organizing today too, dh and I are feeling the urge to purge again, probably because its in our nature and also because we are hoping to relocate this summer.
We are all so lucky that no one has puked. I think we are all finally past it! OOh moving!! very exciting! (at least to me. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabritt View Post
Whew! I have been very productive today. I honestly have no idea where I keep finding stuff to purge but I filled 4 yard bags, 3 moving boxes and reorganized the bathroom cabinets and kitchen counters. Seriously, I'm not a hoarder and my house it neat and tidy most of the time. I'm shocked that I had SO much to get out. Granted, it was a mix of trash from Christmas toys and clothes/items to donate.

I'm so hungry. I need to make dinner. My tummy is growling.
Yay for purging!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn5388 View Post
Levi crawled up on the couch yesterday and vomited all over me.

gotta love it.

He's been super clingy, he's also getting his fangy teeth, so who knows what's going on with this one. I've been going to the gym since november, and he's been going in the daycare.. makes me wonder what he's bringing home. ugh.

Oh and he selfweaned last month.(at that point he might of latched on for 10seconds once a day... it was like he was humoring me or something at that point, so I just quit offering, he quit asking. lol He hasn't taken a bottle in forever. I packed them all up when he was around 9-10months. I only used then when I left him at home or something with dave, which was very rarely. He takes a sippy now, we just started him on the straw ones recently.

I'm spending this month trying to get things organized so when we move in a few months, it will be easier to pack.

Everyone better get better soon! no one is allowed to start off the new year with the flu!
boo for getting barfed on and gl with the move!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Crystal HUGS

Vanessa--Poor little guy Peyton had trouble sleeping the last couple of days I am thinking it is teething. She somehow is fine though when she is sleeping in my bed lol!!!!

So in the morning when I wake up I am usually kicked out of my huge pregnancy pillow to wake up and see my 27lb 3yr old engulfed in it. I would get mad but he looks so peaceful in it. I have the hardest time waking him up when he is in it.
Yes- Evan will do the same in our bed as well most of the time. silly kids.

I was feeling pretty good all morning. Now my back hurts something fierce. I wish I could get some relief! OH well. dh should be home soon, I better get dinner ready.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:18 PM   #80
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Stacey, glad to hear all is well. Share some pics of that dgd! Awesome that your dd is tandem nursing. I'm so impressed when a mama so young breastfeeds, and she's nursing two?! Way to go!

It's been a LOOOOOONG day here. Warm for a change so we played basketball and rode bikes. Even Harper is working on the strider bike, Dh is going to paint it pink for her for this summer. It is yellow and pretty banged up.

Just ate dinner, I made a shepherds pie with all the veggies in the fridge that were aging. It was delish. Now were all full and lazy and want to veg in the living room floor.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote