Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-01-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
kmsites
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thumbs up Pics ADDED!! Fitteds, AIOs, Pockets, Inserts, Wetbags, Wraps, Wool to come!!

Hello everyone!!

** Pictures are coming, wanted to get this out to start) If you would like to see items before I get the pictures up, I will be help to email them to you!!**

It has been some time since I was on, however I have a whole stash to send on their merry way!! So please read carefully, ask questions and relieve me of my wonderful stash!!

We are a doggy friendly, non smoking, chemical free home. All cloth is freshly washed in Ecos Free, and wool washed in ????...
I am only able to ship to the USA. Shipping is included in all pricing and will be in the mail 2-4 days after PP is received.

If there is some wonderful mama out there interested in purchasing the whole shabang I promise it will be worth your excitement!! (Just ask)

Fitteds and Prefolds:

6 Goodmama small Prefolds in VGUC. These were used as inserts for pocket night time diapers. There is some very light staining. Nothing some sun won’t take care of. One has a small lose stitch which I have tried to show in the picture. I am selling these as a lot please.
30ppd!

5 Purple Stitch Baby Kicks prefolds VGUC. Used as inserts in pockets. Love these super absorbent!! One may have some light staining. Sun will do the trick in the warm weather.
25ppd!!

5 Green Stitch Crickett’s in VGUC. These are in wonderful condition. Used by on baby for about 3 months. If there is staining its not noticeable. Love love Cricketts!! Selling as a lot!
25ppd!! (SOLD)

3 Lg Dreamez Fitted in white VGUC. Used lightly for about 4 months. They didn’t fit well on my little men. Some staining. Selling as a lot.
20ppd!! (SOLD)

5 OS Green Snug to Fit purchased as seconds in GUC. These were used by two boys over about 12 months. We liked these under wool!! Snug and slim! They are worn but still have good life in them. Some light staining which I have tried to show in the pictures. Also one has a small hole in the left side near the leg. Nothing that would affect the function of the diaper.
15ppd! (SOLD)

AIOs and Pockets:

8 Coolababy OS AIOs! Love love Love these. The price is right and they work wonderfully. Two little boys used these for about 6 months. Some very light staining if any at all. Still soft and long life ahead of these. No issues with snaps, PUL, or elastic.
Sold as a lot.
25ppd!!

6 Coolababy OS Pockets! Again love these! Stuff as much as you want in these they are great!! No issued with snaps, PUL, or elastic. Used by two little boys over 12 months.
20ppd!!

6 Sunbaby OS Pockets VVGUC! Used off and on with my boys they were always at the bottom of the pile. So the snaps, PUL and elastic are great. Again there is always some light staining, however when the sun returns it would take care of anything.
20ppd!! (SOLD)

Inserts:

6 Stay dry inserts VVGUC!! Cotton and hemp awesomeness!! Used for night time or in pockets. These are great!! Selling as a lot!
20ppd!!

10 Hemp inserts VGUC! Made by a WAHM on DS, these are great! Slim and fit get into pockets, very absorbent! Some light staining. Sold as a lot.
10ppd! (SOLD)

Trainers:
Info in the works!!

Wet Bags:

Lg Owl Wet bag VGUC. Handle shows wear but in a great Condition.
15ppd!! ( SOLD)

Wraps and Backpacks:

Moby Wrap Natural color in Loved Condition. This was great for my when my babies were NB -6 months. Used every day during that time. It has some staining, but otherwise in perfect working order.
10ppd!! (SOLD)

Gauze Green Wrap. Never used by me. Purchased used on DS long time ago
7.50ppd!!

Back pack: more info to follow!!

Wool:
Info in the works!!

Info in the works!!

Shoes:

Info in the works!

Advertisement

Last edited by kmsites; 01-05-2013 at 12:26 PM. Reason: SOLD
kmsites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #2
roxihart
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Total Destash!! Fitteds, AIOs, Pockets, Inserts, Wetbags, Wraps, Wool to come!!

Pming
roxihart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #3
Anna0623
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Total Destash!! Fitteds, AIOs, Pockets, Inserts, Wetbags, Wraps, Wool to come!!

Interested in the wraps and the hemp insert lot.
Anna0623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:29 PM   #4
kmsites
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 01-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #5
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Try any of threw gals looking to make stashes for struggling families.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:45 PM   #6
Jedimomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Pm sent!

I love TRADES!
Jedimomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #7
roxihart
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I replied to your email
roxihart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #8
kmsites
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump for some cool mamas !!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #9
kmsites
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pics ADDED!! Fitteds, AIOs, Pockets, Inserts, Wetbags, Wraps, Wool to come!!

pictures are coming in
Old 01-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #10
kmsites
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

please let me know if you recieved my email!! I have had a number and I'm still getting to everyone.... thanks