Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-26-2012, 01:10 AM   #1
kkisnutmeg
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talking too many diapers!!!

I have collected too many cloth diapers so I need to de-stash! I can't get pictures to upload!!! All have been used, some more than others. Please feel free to email me with questions!
All diapers have been taken good care of! washed in cloth diaper detergent (country save, rockin green, or dropps) and line dried. inserts have been dried a few minutes to fluff.
smoke and pet free home

2 Cutey Baby AIO Pink and white checkered - 8$ each
2 Swaddlebee Pocket Diapers (with inserts). One blue/green/yellow circles (slight lifting of the velcro) - 8$. One brown with pink dots - 10$
3 BumGenius AIO diapers with stretched leg elastics. Easy fix if you can sew. 2 pink, 1 yellow - 3$ each
1 FattyCakes Butterfly Baby size small. Pink with princess theme (including additional inserts) - 8$
1 Thirsties diaper size Large. orange - 8$
1 unknown brand diaper. probably size small or medium. requires a pin or snappy but works great in a cover. light purple - 4$
6 g diapers size small. 2 orange. 2 cream - 8$ each. 2 cream with more wear on the velcro - 5$ each
14 WAHM inserts for g diapers size small. work GREAT! (we had better luck with these than the g cloth) - 2$ each or take them all for 20$
1 g diaper old style size small. green. - 6$
1 fleece diaper cover. pink stripes - 5$
SOLD- 19 prefolds. 15 are cream in color and extra large with lots of staining but SUPER absorbent! 4 are white with no stains. bought them from a cloth diaper company. 1.50$ each or take all for 20$
SOLD- 14 random inserts. all work great to stuff pockets or put in covers. i just have too many! - 7$ for the stack.
SOLD- 25 tiny g diapers - GREAT for newborns. hardly used - 5$ each or $120 for the whole group
pictures should be here...
https://plus.google.com/photos/11717...CO62xNOv3e-obg

Advertisement

Last edited by kkisnutmeg; 10-30-2012 at 11:50 AM. Reason: edited for sold
kkisnutmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:56 AM   #2
MarciaWells
Registered Users

Re: too many diapers!!!

Hi! I am interested in the 19 prefolds and 14 random inserts. do you have pics? Thanks
MarciaWells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:29 AM   #3
kkisnutmeg
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'll try to pm you a picture. I'm having a hard time getting them to upload for some reason...
kkisnutmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #4
Jackiecouraud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am also interested in the inserts. Any stink issues? How long have they been used? Are they microfiber? Absorbency issues? PM me!
Jackiecouraud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:00 PM   #5
StephanieClark
Registered Users

Hi I am interested in the two swaddlebees. Will you ship to canada?

Thanks
StephanieClark is offline   Reply With Quote