Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #11
divergirldee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
If sh really saw the whole twig and berries to say it was a boy, but then could only capture this pic, then I'd say yeay! It's a boy, but not a good pic. If that was the only thing she saw to say it was a boy, then yeah I'd not be convinced. At both my u/s's, my tech clearly showed us both side and top views of a scroum and penis...there was no denying it. That's tough since you didn't look at the u/s to know if she really saw all the parts or not...

Advertisement

Old 01-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #12
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons
mine you could clearly see round blob and a stick thing out. My sil said that she never saw boy us like mine and she had lots of boys. To me it is hard to say. do you have a different angle pic?
Nope, only shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by divergirldee
If sh really saw the whole twig and berries to say it was a boy, but then could only capture this pic, then I'd say yeay! It's a boy, but not a good pic. If that was the only thing she saw to say it was a boy, then yeah I'd not be convinced. At both my u/s's, my tech clearly showed us both side and top views of a scroum and penis...there was no denying it. That's tough since you didn't look at the u/s to know if she really saw all the parts or not...
I know she said twice that she saw genitals but couldn't get a good shot so she probably saw more.

Its certainly the very least of my worries, but its been fun to wonder. I will see how the next US goes in a few weeks. Thanks ladies!