Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
Registered Users
Diaper Circus LOVE!

When getting back into the diapering world after cding my older dc, youngest of which is 8yo, I was sorely disappointed that most of my favorite WAHMs were now out of business. I was also disappointed that it seems that most diapers out there are not what I desire. I want sized diapers with natural soaker materials with stay-dry fabric against baby's skin. I also want super cute prints and elastic across the front of the waist. Serged dipes worked okay for my boys since their pants are typically loose, but they looked funny under dd's leggings, so I want a turned dipe. Oh, and AIOs, pockets, or AI2s.

I clicked on Addie's link in her siggy here on DS one day and fell in love. Although we had just miscarried, I ordered anyway for the baby we are TTC since she had a special going at the time. (Pray we succeed.) They arrived today and are absolutely beautiful. See her site at:

She must have seen my frustrated post one day about wanting a stay-dry soaker with natural fibers, so she also made me a fleece topped bamboo trifold. While I think the cover will fit a nb, the soaker would be bulky, but I think it would actually work pinned (not sure if you can snappi this fabric) until it fit better trifolded.

Everything looks gorgeous and Addie was great to work with! Now, if we could just conceive a little blessing to use them on!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Canton-20130102-00317.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	128895  

Last edited by mothergooseofthree; 01-02-2013 at 02:08 PM.
mothergooseofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Diaper Circus LOVE!

Oh, and she posted the following on her FB page on Dec. 13th:

Vacation time, but don't be sad, I'll be back in five weeks with super exciting new products:

indie designer organic cotton knit outers!!!
hand dyed organic bamboo interlock outers!!!
soft, breathable, natural wool blend interlock covers!!!
breathable easy care fleece covers!!!
wool and fleece water resistant pants!!!
organic bamboo terry fitted diapers!!!
side snapping diapers!!!

After seeing her work, I will be looking out for her new items.
mothergooseofthree is offline   Reply With Quote