Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2013, 09:59 AM   #31
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of December 31st

I had my IUI this morning. This may be the worst 2ww ever. We won't know if it worked until after DH is deployed. I'm going to go crazy.

How is everyone else?

Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 11:01 AM   #32
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh Kelsie- I am so sorry! I have fingers crossed for you!! I hope this did the trick and you get good news in 2 weeks
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:30 AM   #33
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
I had my IUI this morning. This may be the worst 2ww ever. We won't know if it worked until after DH is deployed. I'm going to go crazy.

How is everyone else?
Old 01-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #34
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Carrie...you're lucky...I was awake during ER at my clinic...all 3 times we did it!
Old 01-07-2013, 01:42 PM   #35
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Carrie...you're lucky...I was awake during ER at my clinic...all 3 times we did it!
Oh gosh, that sounds horrific! Well, okay, it wouldn't have been horrific if I were numb, I guess, like w/ an epi or something, but my Dr wasn't shy about telling me that he's "The Eggman" b/c I'm out & can't feel how aggressive he is w/ ER.

Kelsie-- I'll be thinking about you...we'll be waiting together, it seems. From what I could tell, they won't have me in to draw my beta until 1/17 or 1/18, so our 2ww are close. Are you totally out of communication w/ your DH, or will you be able to tell him results?
Old 01-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #36
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I should be able to talk to him no later than the 25th, so I may have to hold it in for a few days.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:11 PM   #37
slyfoxy
Registered Users

UPDATE..
Screen name (Real Name): SlyFoxy (Robin)
Children and ages: 2 girls 14 years old & other soon be 2 yrs old took 12 years to get our 2nd
Losses: None
Diagnosis: DH did have LSC but after 25mg Clomid they are prefect now. Me- Endometriosis, surgery remove mild endometriosis in 6/2010. Got pregnant after had endometriosis removed in 2010 Endometriosis surgery plus others thing done had mild endo removed 10/23/12
Treatments now:5mg Femara 3-7/ Clomid then start opk testing, BD'ng CD13 ultrasound to check follies then IUI when get peak on CBFM.
Cycles TTC another: Soon 2 yr TTC#3
Next appointment: 1/11/2013 for ultrasound to check follies
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #38
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Hey mamas!

Got results from CD2 US and its a no go for meds....
I had a 3.7 cm cyst on my left ovary.... But have another follie on left 1.2 and three on right greater than 1cm so will just have a good ALL NATURAL month and see where we get! I'll be doing OPK's and monitoring CM and BDing like crazy!! Come on baby! Hope this happens so we can save some money on not having to get meds!!!

Kelsie- praying this happens for you mama!

Carrie- oh my mama hope you are doing better today!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #39
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Hey mamas!

Got results from CD2 US and its a no go for meds....
I had a 3.7 cm cyst on my left ovary.... But have another follie on left 1.2 and three on right greater than 1cm so will just have a good ALL NATURAL month and see where we get! I'll be doing OPK's and monitoring CM and BDing like crazy!! Come on baby! Hope this happens so we can save some money on not having to get meds!!!

Kelsie- praying this happens for you mama!

Carrie- oh my mama hope you are doing better today!
The cyst stinks (I had to scrap a cycle b/c of a cyst; they put me on bcp for it), but the number of follies sounds promising that you'll have a good one this month!

Thanks for the well-wishes...OMG THE ITCHING!!!!! And I can't really take Benadryl, b/c we've finally put our foot down w/ getting DD out of the crib (she'd probably stay in it until college if I let her), & she's been getting up 1-2 times per night...and DP doesn't wake up for anything, so it's all me. I never thought I would be scrounging leftover CJ's BUTTer for my own use (I have a couple of the trial tubes that I got for when my hands get chapped). Anyway, I'll see the doctor tomorrow anyway & I'll ask him if there's anything else I can do.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #40
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38

The cyst stinks (I had to scrap a cycle b/c of a cyst; they put me on bcp for it), but the number of follies sounds promising that you'll have a good one this month!

Thanks for the well-wishes...OMG THE ITCHING!!!!! And I can't really take Benadryl, b/c we've finally put our foot down w/ getting DD out of the crib (she'd probably stay in it until college if I let her), & she's been getting up 1-2 times per night...and DP doesn't wake up for anything, so it's all me. I never thought I would be scrounging leftover CJ's BUTTer for my own use (I have a couple of the trial tubes that I got for when my hands get chapped). Anyway, I'll see the doctor tomorrow anyway & I'll ask him if there's anything else I can do.
Oh mama you poor thing! Hopefully you can do something! Itching Sucks!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote