Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-02-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
soon2b4ofmyown
Registered Users
seller

Has anyone used mother ease bedwetting pants

My daughter is almost five, but big for her age. She wears 6 and 7 clothes. My problem is she still wets the bed at night. She's been potty trained since before she turned 2, yet she does not wake up at night to go to the bathroom. I am tired of buying pull-ups. I did see at the store a few days ago that they came out with a bed cover and have thought of getting these and leaving her in panties. I just came across a site advertising mother ease bedwetting pants. I think the largest size will fit her, but was wondering if anyone else has had any luck with these and or suggestions to get her to stop peeing at night. Thanks

Advertisement

soon2b4ofmyown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:20 PM   #2
Sheagirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Has anyone used mother ease bedwetting pants

Unfortunately, I do not have any suggestions to help her get up in the middle of the night. I have the exact same problem with my 5 year old son. He has been potty trained since 2 but he sleeps so soundly that he never wakes up to go to the bathroom at night. We bought some ME bedwetter pants and we love them. They were the first thing we used that did not leak. I was so happy not to have to wash sheets every day. They are expensive but they pay for themselves pretty quickly. Good luck!
Sheagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
sandhillcranes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheagirl
Unfortunately, I do not have any suggestions to help her get up in the middle of the night. I have the exact same problem with my 5 year old son. He has been potty trained since 2 but he sleeps so soundly that he never wakes up to go to the bathroom at night. We bought some ME bedwetter pants and we love them. They were the first thing we used that did not leak. I was so happy not to have to wash sheets every day. They are expensive but they pay for themselves pretty quickly. Good luck!
I would love to see a pic of these. Are they very bulky?
Old 01-02-2013, 08:45 PM   #4
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My big boy 8 year old still wets and we use small adult snap ez pockets for overnights, they work great!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #5
soon2b4ofmyown
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheagirl View Post

Thanks for the info. Just curious how many you have. Are you washing everyday? Just wanting to see what is working for others.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:21 PM   #6
soon2b4ofmyown
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by marliah View Post
My big boy 8 year old still wets and we use small adult snap ez pockets for overnights, they work great!
I hadn't heard of these. I will check them out as well. Do you know what the starting weight for these are. Right now she weighs right at 55 pounds, but if she continues to bedwet she will probably outgrow everything else. Thanks