Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-03-2013, 01:08 PM   #11
Green Decals
Registered Users
Formerly: mumma1010
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mucous plug...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 View Post
I lost bits of my plug for a couple weeks. Then I lost a LOT at work one day and it was 1-2 days later that DD was born. I was at a 4 for 2 weeks before DD was born.
Fingers crossed this is going to be true for me... I need at least a few more weeks out of this kiddo!

Advertisement

Green Decals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #12
dancingingrace
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

With my first, I lost it around 36-ish weeks and gave birth at 38+2. With my second, I started losing it around 36 weeks again, and I kept losing more and more over the next few weeks...at 38 wks, I lost a huge amount all at once and I really thought I would be going into labor. But..nope! We held on for yet another 3 weeks, and continued to lose more all the while, until I was finally induced at 41+1! I only lost it 1 time with my first, though. So: birth 2 wks after with my first, and 5 wks after with my second (and by induction, at that).
dancingingrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:12 PM   #13
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:

Never. to my knowledge anyways. And no assistance with anything to go into labor.

I went into labor on my due date while I was thick and closed. Labor started with my water breaking - slowly trickling down my leg, due to being thick and closed.

While I'm sure it came out, I have no clue when. I had absolutely zero signs of impending labor.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #14
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have had mucous with blood in it for as much as 3-4 weeks before baby.

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #15
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Lost my plug all at once a week before I went into labor

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-03-2013, 09:58 PM   #16
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I lost pieces for a couple weeks before I actually went into labor. I had bloody show the morning I went into labor but I was already having steady contractions at that point (even though they were pretty far apart). I was at a 2 for about 3 weeks before I went into labor, too.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote