Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-06-2013, 05:07 AM   #1
grinnellian2001
Registered Users
seller

All Gone--Please Delete

I have an assortment of diapers and covers that are FFS in the US. Most are imperfect or need some TLC. US addresses only. I will combine shipping, contact me for a quote. Please reply IN THREAD first and then PM me with interest. I will go by order in this thread to determine first dibs but you must also PM me to claim items (if you are new to DS you will need to make posts in non FSOT threads in order to PM me). Updated 1/11 with some new stuff.

20 double-layer serged flannel wipes. Approximately 7x7" but not all exactly the same. Shapes and serging are imperfect and somewhat irregular but these are totally functional. They are leftovers from a batch I made for our local cloth diaper charity that didn't end up in the bag. I would like them to go to someone who cannot afford to purchase wipes. They are brand new in an assortment of floral and plaid patterns (girly). I have a couple batches of these available. $3.54 (first class) (10 oz).
UPDATE 1/15: I have two lots of 20 girly wipes and one lot of 16 girly wipes remaining.

4 Unused Rite Aid Brand One Step OPKs, expiration 12/12 but I would totally still use them if we were TTC. $2.31 (I will ship them without the box)

I hope some of these can find happy homes. Now that our LO is 15 months and I have a good sense of what we will be wanting to keep for #2 it is time to pass the rest along!

Taken Below This Line:

[COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] Fleece snap cover, size S, handmade by me from upcycled sweatshirt fleece, white with blue snowflake embroidered design and dark blue FOE. Snaps are a bit wonky but you can just use the ones that work. Double layer in the wet zone. $2.32 (first class) (3 oz)[/COLOR] CLAIMED

[COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] Felted wool cover, size S, handmade by me from an upcycled felted wool jersey skirt, dark purple with thin black FOE binding. Snaps are a bit wonky but you can use the ones that work or pin it. Very thin and soft wool. $2.32 (first class) (2 oz)[/COLOR] CLAIMED

Monkey and bananas design PUL outer fitted diaper, intended as a try at an all in one but I doubt it is waterproof and I used it with a cover the couple of times I used it. Interior is OBV and I believe there is one full internal layer of hemp fleece and one (maybe 2) partial layer in the wet zone. Snaps are definitely wonky and one of the tabs is missing one of its two snaps but the material is so nice I hope someone can use it. $2.84 (first class) (6 oz)

7 BG 1.0 One-size aplix diapers. Assorted colors. Fair to Poor condition. Several need new elastic. Most if not all could benefit from new aplix. Given to me by a friend and when I got them they were very grey and dingy but one that I fixed up brightened fairly well after a lot of washes. No Inserts. $5.77 shipped (Priority Mail). (2 l bs) CLAIMED

[COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] Bummis Super Whisper Wrap Covers, size M. One Froggies that definitely needs new elastic. One white that has ok elastic. Both could use new aplix. Both a little dingy (from same friend as above). $2.32 each or $2.67 for both (first class) ) (3 oz each)[/COLOR] PENDING

Handmade (by me) cover, one size with snap up rise and snap closure. Baby elephant walk pul with turquoise FOE binding. The snaps are somewhat wonky and don't all snap easily and the FOE is worn. $2.32 (first class) (2 oz)

[COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] Handmade (by me) cover, size NB/Small, baby elephant walk pul with grey FOE binding and leg gussets. Snaps are somewhat wonky and don't all snap easily, foe is worn, and I think there are a couple pinprick holes. $2.32 (first class) (2 oz).[/COLOR] CLAIMED

Handmade (by me) fitted diapers. Serged with snap closures. All of these have somewhat wonky snaps that don't necessarily snap easily (my snap pliers gave me trouble) but can be pinned, snappied (not the quilting cotton), laid in a cover, or just use the snaps that do work. All can accomodate a snap in doubler (not included) and have an internal soaker layer of hemp fleece. I used most of these just a handful of times before realizing that we prefer pockets past the newborn size. The fabrics are still in good condition although the flannel shows a little wash wear. Fabrics are listed as exterior/interior:
-Dinosaur Flannel/dark pink terry cloth (like a thin baby towel), size M
-Froggie flannel, light pink terry cloth, size M GONE
-Black and white floral quilting cotton, blue hibiscus terry, size M
-Red and white swirly design quilting cotton, dark pink terry, size M
-Pink and white quilting cotton, dark pink terry, one size with snap up rise
-I love mommy and daddy flannel, blue hibiscus terry, size M GONE
$2.32 for one, $2.84 for 2 (3 oz each), $5.65 for remaining 4 diapers

Small wetbag for wipes, lightweight cadet blue PUL with zipper. Stitching is puckery. I'm sure it wicks but that never bothered me with the ones I made for myself--I just kept them inside a larger wet bag. I would use these for wet wipes, just lightly wet a couple wipes and they were ready to go. Free with a wipes batch, $2.31 separately.

Small spray bottle. For those who prefer to carry wipe solution and dry wipes. Free with a wipes batch, $2.31 separately.

Advertisement

Last edited by grinnellian2001; 01-16-2013 at 01:35 PM.
grinnellian2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:39 AM   #2
kbstanley3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: FFS Diapers, Covers, Wipes

I would love to get the 7 BG 1.0, I love projects and making older things like new again! Pm'ing you as well.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:06 AM   #3
natesclothmama
Registered Users

I would love to give the wipes and the s wool cover a new home. pming you
natesclothmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM   #4
TNT46131
Registered Users
seller

I'd love the wipes if they are still available. PM me if they are
TNT46131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:51 AM   #5
threestraycats
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

how sweet!
Old 01-06-2013, 11:02 AM   #6
grinnellian2001
Registered Users
seller

BG 1.0s, Wipes, and all three size S covers (elephants, fleece, wool) are claimed. Everything else is still available!
Old 01-06-2013, 02:15 PM   #7
Vintagebikegirl
Registered Users
seller

I would like the 2 Bummis covers if they are still available.

Swollen pregnant fingers typing on a tiny iPhone keyboard, please excuse the typos!
Vintagebikegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #8
InkelyWinkely
Registered Users

Im expecting a new baby in june, and already have one in cloth. Id love anything not claimed, lol.
InkelyWinkely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:25 PM   #9
nicolewayne
Registered Users
seller

Hopefully this goes through, I've been trying for a hour and it keeps coming back to this pagen I would like the handmade fitted Thanks
nicolewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:50 PM   #10
grinnellian2001
Registered Users
seller

Inkley and Nicole, you can't PM until you go make some comments in non FSOT threads (10, I think). Go do that and then PM me and we can divy things up between you. I will hold the remainder for 24 hours and then keep moving down the list of interested people.