Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,847
My Mood:
Anyone done the Nana's bottoms Pf conversion into an AIO?

I was looking around on her site yesterday and I noticed she has this as an option. It seemed like a cool idea as I have tons of extra pf's lying around but I didn't know how well they would work. Anyone done this?

Advertisement

__________________
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Trade Unionist.Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me - Martin Niemöller
ReadingRenee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,847
My Mood:
Re: Anyone done the Nana's bottoms Pf conversion into an AIO?



Anybody???
__________________
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Trade Unionist.Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me - Martin Niemöller
ReadingRenee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #3
sweetpeamami83's Avatar
sweetpeamami83
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kansas
Posts: 2,346
My Mood:
Re: Anyone done the Nana's bottoms Pf conversion into an AIO?

I was wondering the same thing!
__________________
Aimee
5 kiddos and due in Oct
sweetpeamami83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:57 PM   #4
onegratefulmama's Avatar
onegratefulmama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,697
Re: Anyone done the Nana's bottoms Pf conversion into an AIO?

I was the first to ask her to do this and I LOVED it! Still do - here are links to my 2 threads about it. They are my preschool diapers and the staff LOVE them! There is another little one at my DD2's preschool in cloth and the director asked me about where to purchase mine as the other little boys leak and the staff think mine are the easiest (and cutest!) ones they've ever tried! Hope you love it as much as I do!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1447362

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454565
onegratefulmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:27 AM   #5
mms1972's Avatar
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 7,559
My Mood:
Re: Anyone done the Nana's bottoms Pf conversion into an AIO?

I wish she had it as an option and had prefolds in stock! I really want some of these..but I don't have any prefolds that I want to convert....and its not really economical to buy some..prep em and send em would it be?
__________________
Michelle--Mama to 6! Welcome Lucy Violet 2/14/12
I'm an IMAGINE consultant! use this link to order awesome Imagine Diapers products! Tell them Michelle Smith sent ya!http://www.imaginebabyproducts.com/?AffId=115
mms1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #6
onegratefulmama's Avatar
onegratefulmama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972
I wish she had it as an option and had prefolds in stock! I really want some of these..but I don't have any prefolds that I want to convert....and its not really economical to buy some..prep em and send em would it be?
It was for me - I knew what I wanted but couldn't find (loved osocozy AIO V1 never got a good fit without droop with V2). These are perfect & my last new dipes but not everyone may see it that way. With Nickis local I just picked up a dozen when I could and prepped. My last order she applied her discount code which was super nice so even more affordable than I'd planned. I know you are kind of local to Nickis too. My first dozen I got in the store at a discount b/c they were returns. 2 other thoughts the half-pint resale is coming up and they had lots of prefolds there last time cheap. Also Happy Bambino in Monona does cloth diaper consignment/resales pretty cheap too though I have not been there in awhile to see what they have for resale.

ETA: Sorry that was kind of long! I just really love them!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Last edited by onegratefulmama; 01-05-2013 at 09:24 AM.
onegratefulmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:40 AM   #7
mms1972's Avatar
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 7,559
My Mood:
Re: Anyone done the Nana's bottoms Pf conversion into an AIO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegratefulmama View Post
It was for me - I knew what I wanted but couldn't find (loved osocozy AIO V1 never got a good fit without droop with V2). These are perfect & my last new dipes but not everyone may see it that way. With Nickis local I just picked up a dozen when I could and prepped. My last order she applied her discount code which was super nice so even more affordable than I'd planned. I know you are kind of local to Nickis too. My first dozen I got in the store at a discount b/c they were returns. 2 other thoughts the half-pint resale is coming up and they had lots of prefolds there last time cheap. Also Happy Bambino in Monona does cloth diaper consignment/resales pretty cheap too though I have not been there in awhile to see what they have for resale.

ETA: Sorry that was kind of long! I just really love them!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
you know I forgot..RGnatural is only like 15 minutes from me! I could always check there too! I am really tempted! you got larges right? my DR is only 10 months but is a chunk....maybe keep me in mind when it's time to sell yours!
__________________
Michelle--Mama to 6! Welcome Lucy Violet 2/14/12
I'm an IMAGINE consultant! use this link to order awesome Imagine Diapers products! Tell them Michelle Smith sent ya!http://www.imaginebabyproducts.com/?AffId=115
mms1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:32 PM   #8
rooster2012's Avatar
rooster2012
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Nashville
Posts: 1,350
Are the prefold conversions bulky?
__________________
Proud mommy to PJ, born 6/23/2012 and CR, born 8/11/2014 , wife to CE, since 9/20/08
rooster2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #9
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,847
My Mood:
Re: Anyone done the Nana's bottoms Pf conversion into an AIO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegratefulmama View Post
I was the first to ask her to do this and I LOVED it! Still do - here are links to my 2 threads about it. They are my preschool diapers and the staff LOVE them! There is another little one at my DD2's preschool in cloth and the director asked me about where to purchase mine as the other little boys leak and the staff think mine are the easiest (and cutest!) ones they've ever tried! Hope you love it as much as I do!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1447362

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454565
That is so good to hear! Thanks for the response and the links. I did a search but couldn't find those threads. Those really do sound awesome and just like what I need. ( easy diapers for a wiggly baby and a daddy doing diaper changes) I have TONS of pf's so I will contact her as soon as I have the pp. What a cool idea.
__________________
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Trade Unionist.Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me - Martin Niemöller
ReadingRenee is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.