Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-18-2014, 10:27 PM   #1
Nicolelh
Registered Users

Sunbabys, Kawaii, Alva

So I'm thinking of buying a set of daycare diapers from one of these but am not sure which one. I kinda like the sunbaby site because it's more user friendly. The diapers aren't bad either. The Alva site drives me up a tree so I think I might stay clear of them and I still am leery of China diapers when they don't speak English well enough for proper communication. The kawaii are just all so plain (I know whoop de doo). I just figured if I'm gonna buy diapers from china I might as well get some cute patterns. Anyways I'm leaning towards sunbaby. The only thing is I'm not sure how to fit him. Size 1 or 2? He's really pretty average size wise. He was 13 lbs even at 11 weeks. He is long but his thighs just keep getting fatter so I don't wanna buy a diaper for a skinny kid and then it leave red marks on him. Who has experience with their fit? Or should I just go with the Kawaii and not worry about the sizes. Don't know what to do!?

Advertisement

Nicolelh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:06 PM   #2
bird442
Registered Users

Re: Sunbabys, Kawaii, Alva

I don't like how kawaii is quite bulky, but they have worked for night time for us. The ones I have were all free with orders. I don't know anything about the sunbaby or alva brands.

Sent from my iPhone using diaperswappers.com
bird442 is offline   Reply With Quote