Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
kaila1023
Registered Users
seller

Chelory bamboo inserts and random bamboo

Washed in CD friendly detergent and line dried or tumble dried on low.
I'm also selling lots of wool, fitted diapers and bamboo inserts. Please feel free to make offers! The only trades I'm looking for are thirsties duo prefolds (either size), thirsties duo pockets or covers size 2, softbums omni, and chelory fold to fit inserts.

Craigslist add in case my images don't load: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/bab/3519869889.html

12 Contoured Chelory Bamboo inserts. Some have staining most don't. These are in VGUC. They have 3 snaps across the back so they will snap in to any type of AI2. Super Absorbent! Take all 12 for $55ppd or 6 for $30ppd

2 packs of bamboo inserts. I don't remember what brand these are. There are 2 inserts in each pack and they are brand new. Great for adding some extra absorbency or use both and stuff them in pockets! $8ppd for both packs

* sold* 3 Softbums OS bamboo pods in VGUC. These have some stains I haven't tried sunning. $20ppd

Or take all remaining inserts (12 chelory and 2 packs) for $60ppd. Will give great deals to anyone wanting to purchases shells and pods! My shells are listed in the craigslist add or you can search my username here.

[IMG][/IMG]

Advertisement

kaila1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:50 AM   #2
XavierRose
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Chelory bamboo inserts and random bamboo

I'm interested in the 2 packs of bamboo. I can't PM yet though
XavierRose is offline   Reply With Quote