Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-10-2013, 07:44 PM   #321
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Re: TTC After Loss - 2013

Thanks for the input ladies! I hope no one minds me putting this in here. I'm sorry if I upset anyone, I'm just too uncomfortable to go anywhere else with this. I'm really shocked. I wasn't tracking ovulating at all, so I have no idea when I o'ed. Dh just pointed out that my belly was sticking out a bit and joked "are you pregnant?", until then it never crossed my mind. I just thought my body was a bit wacky.

Do you think I should take another hpt on its own? Or is that a safe +ve? What do you think? Also how soon after m/c or D&C could you ovulate? I'm just trying to make sense of this.

Advertisement

Last edited by *TinyJoys*; 02-10-2013 at 08:02 PM.
*TinyJoys* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #322
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV
Thanks for the input ladies! I hope no one minds me putting this in here. I'm sorry if I upset anyone, I'm just too uncomfortable to go anywhere else with this. I'm really shocked. I wasn't tracking ovulating at all, so I have no idea when I o'ed. Dh just pointed out that my belly was sticking out a bit and joked "are you pregnant?", until then it never crossed my mind. I just thought my body was a bit wacky.

Do you think I should take another hpt on its own? Or is that a safe +ve? What do you think? Also how soon after m/c or D&C could you ovulate? I'm just trying to make sense of this.
I say.... Pee on all the sticks!!!!!!!!!!!! It's lookin' like your preggo though. With a hpt that dark you should be able to get another + with any length hold so DO IT!!!!!

I'm excited for you mama!!!

AFM: boring cd7 and I wasn't able to temp this morning (dd is sick). Should matter too much on cd 7 though. I actually handled this AF better than I expected for my first. It was 5 days of AF, just like pre m/c so I'm hopeful my body is getting back in the swing of things.
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ec49c
NOTWMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:47 PM   #323
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV View Post

Call your doc and get a beta!! As for Oing after mc. It is possible that it happens right away. Many gals bodies treat the first cycle after mc as any other cycle.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:55 PM   #324
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV View Post
Thanks so much for responding! I have no clue when I ovulated. I didn't know anything. I've been feeling yucky for the past week and I've been feeling hormonal. I've been having trouble getting out of bed in the mornings. But... I didn't even considering being pregnant. I'll try to post a pic.

Oh and I dipped the hpt, the blue test first.

The green tests are the opks.
Jackie that is a BEAUTIFUL HPT!!!!!! After my D&C last March I O'd within days of my hcg hitting 0, which only took 3 wks from my D&C. & sending sticky vibes your way.

And it doesn't matter if you dip in the same cup. Whatever is in the pee affects the sticks individually. One has nothing to do with the other. Yes they are similar, but only from the stand point of the OPK showing positive when you're pregnant. Otherwise we'd get positive HPTs at O time. That being said, you are most definitely pregnant!!!

Last edited by leviandgarettsmom; 02-10-2013 at 10:13 PM.
leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:42 AM   #325
dworth629
Registered Users
seller
seller

Joining in ladies. I have had several miscarriages and most recently i had one on nov 10th 2012 and then again on jan 1st ( happy new years to me :-( ) We are still actively trying to TTC. I desprately want a big family and while I'm so blessed to have to healthy dds I want more.

My name is danielle i have a 3 and half year old dd Becca and a 15 month dd Charlotte .
Old 02-11-2013, 06:32 AM   #326
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom

Jackie that is a BEAUTIFUL HPT!!!!!! After my D&C last March I O'd within days of my hcg hitting 0, which only took 3 wks from my D&C. & sending sticky vibes your way.

And it doesn't matter if you dip in the same cup. Whatever is in the pee affects the sticks individually. One has nothing to do with the other. Yes they are similar, but only from the stand point of the OPK showing positive when you're pregnant. Otherwise we'd get positive HPTs at O time. That being said, you are most definitely pregnant!!!
I O'd 3 weeks after my d&c too, and that's what I know about the tests, too. No way you got a +hpt because you dipped at the same time. That tests looked like mine did at 6 weeks!!!!!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:35 AM   #327
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dworth629
Joining in ladies. I have had several miscarriages and most recently i had one on nov 10th 2012 and then again on jan 1st ( happy new years to me :-( ) We are still actively trying to TTC. I desprately want a big family and while I'm so blessed to have to healthy dds I want more.

My name is danielle i have a 3 and half year old dd Becca and a 15 month dd Charlotte .
Welcome. I've had two m/c in a row too (oct 19 and jan 29) although I cycled twice in between them. It sucks. We have a 2 1/2 year old. Here's hoping we are here a short time and get THB soon!!!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 02-11-2013, 07:11 AM   #328
danimdel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Thanks so much for responding! I have no clue when I ovulated. I didn't know anything. I've been feeling yucky for the past week and I've been feeling hormonal. I've been having trouble getting out of bed in the mornings. But... I didn't even considering being pregnant. I'll try to post a pic.

Oh and I dipped the hpt, the blue test first.

The green tests are the opks.
Holy positive! I don't think that there's anyway that could be false being that dark! I agree with getting a blood test to confirm, but seriously lady, you are preggo!

Welcome to the new ladies! I no help with charting but I'm following your questions to learn!

Nothing new with me. AF is due Weds or Thurs so just waiting. My boobs are still sore which gives me hope even though it could just mean AF. I had a dream I had I had a bfp as dark as Jackie's lol! Also the kids starting asking all kinds of baby questions so in my crazy head I am hoping they have some kind of intuition. I'm reaching here ladies, but just really want a baby!
Old 02-11-2013, 07:47 AM   #329
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Thanks for the support everyone! I will give my doc a call some time soon. I still can't believe it. I woke up this morning thinking it was a dream and went to the bathroom to look at the test and nope, wasn't a dream. A total surprise is what this was! Dh and I are really nervous and afraid to be excited though, so we don't want to tell anyone for a while. So other than my husband and you ladies, no one else knows. I'm having hard time not telling my mom though... My aunt told me a story of a lady whose dr told her to wait 3 cycles after a m/c and she didn't and kept m/c'ing until she eventually did wait 3 cycles. So I'm a little paranoid because of that.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #330
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Thanks for the support everyone! I will give my doc a call some time soon. I still can't believe it. I woke up this morning thinking it was a dream and went to the bathroom to look at the test and nope, wasn't a dream. A total surprise is what this was! Dh and I are really nervous and afraid to be excited though, so we don't want to tell anyone for a while. So other than my husband and you ladies, no one else knows. I'm having hard time not telling my mom though... My aunt told me a story of a lady whose dr told her to wait 3 cycles after a m/c and she didn't and kept m/c'ing until she eventually did wait 3 cycles. So I'm a little paranoid because of that.
My doc told me you're most fertile in the three months after a m/c, and you prove that well. she actually told me not to waste the opportunity. I was 8 weeks. Maybe that rule is for the over-12 crowd? I'm not sure...