Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-22-2013, 10:03 AM   #491
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post

Omg!!! I do believe that you are pregnant mama!

Advertisement

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:06 AM   #492
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC After Loss - 2013

so we had sex 1 day prior to o, the 15th this month... then on the 16th (day of +opk and I always ovulate same day cause I feel the pain)

but remember that photo from 3 days ago is left over hormones from my 10 week loss.

so my due date would be Nov 8th. way better than due on our anniversary!! I kept worrying I wouldn't be able to go away on a trip or celebrate our day if we had a birthday right next to it. woohoo!! I will most likely deliver in Oct tho. I tend to go early. had that happen last baby where I joined both months was due 8/9/10 and had her 7/18/10
so I will confirm this week. may even get one blood test and join both if its a +.
holy crazy day. this is all going so fast!!!!

and my boobs hurt SO BAD!!! mild cramps but lower abdomen is very sore. pretty sure I have a large corpus luteal cyst already. if I am preggo, I will be getting a US in 1-2 weeks. uterus is high enough up anyway to get an abdominal scan.

Last edited by homebirthmom; 02-22-2013 at 10:24 AM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #493
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Is there anyway you are wrong on your DPO? 5dpo is really too early to get a BFP I would think since implantation occurs between 5-8 dpo usually.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #494
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk
Is there anyway you are wrong on your DPO? 5dpo is really too early to get a BFP I would think since implantation occurs between 5-8 dpo usually.
I was wondering this, too. I got bfps at 10, 12, and 13 dpo, and I'd been testing all three instances since 7dpo (I like to pee on things).

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #495
FernHollow
Banned

My Mood:

12dpo and BFN today. I feel like AF will be here sometime today and I am so, so incredibly sad. I feel like I've grieving my loss all over again. I know that a new pregnancy would be scary and and could never replace the one that was lost, but this cycle was my one chance for a rainbow baby. The worst part of this grief is that I have to be silent about it and there isn't anyone to share with

Last edited by FernHollow; 02-22-2013 at 11:12 AM.
FernHollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #496
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FernHollow
12dpo and BFN today. I feel like AF will be here sometime today and I am so, so sad. I feel like I've grieving my loss all over again. I know that a new pregnancy would be scary and and could never replace the one that was lost, but this cycle was my one chance for a rainbow baby. The worst part of this grief is that I have to be silent about it and there isn't anyone to share with
My first cycle after m/c was really hard, too. It IS like grieving all over again. We all know what you are going through, and are here for you mama...

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 02-22-2013, 11:27 AM   #497
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
We lost baby A this morning. Please pray for peace and that baby b continues to grow and thrive.
Im so sorry mama Praying for a healthy baby B!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernHollow View Post
12dpo and BFN today. I feel like AF will be here sometime today and I am so, so incredibly sad. I feel like I've grieving my loss all over again. I know that a new pregnancy would be scary and and could never replace the one that was lost, but this cycle was my one chance for a rainbow baby. The worst part of this grief is that I have to be silent about it and there isn't anyone to share with
Hang in there mama... I know just how you feel the first cycle after my M/C was horrible all I wanted was to get pregnant again...
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:39 AM   #498
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
II think i am mc'ing again. My hcg initially rose very fast 10 to 103 to 200 between 11 and 14 dpo. It only went up to 391. The level at 14dpo was taken in the afternoon. Today's was early a.m. my progesterone has decreased in spite of being on prometrium 200mg twice daily. The MW said the numbers "are not reassuring"and but there's "nothing we can do but wait."
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:42 AM   #499
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy
II think i am mc'ing again. My hcg initially rose very fast 10 to 103 to 200 between 11 and 14 dpo. It only went up to 391. The level at 14dpo was taken in the afternoon. Today's was early a.m. my progesterone has decreased in spite of being on prometrium 200mg twice daily. The MW said the numbers "are not reassuring"and but there's "nothing we can do but wait."
How many dpo was the 391 draw? Sending prayers your way...

Old 02-22-2013, 11:45 AM   #500
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post

How many dpo was the 391 draw? Sending prayers your way...

17dpo. Everything i read says that's ok but with it not doubling in 48hrs the MW is less than thrilled.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote