Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #11
kbates05
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am having the same problem. It's been over a week. I emailed and they told me I haven't paid which is weird. So they need to my credit card info again. This is the second time I have had issues with them in the last couple of months so I don't think it is even worth the hassle to order from them after this. Oh well. Just not happy about all the delays. Last time it was in stock stuff wasn't actually in stock this time payment problems. Think I will just take my business else where from now on seeing as I really need what I ordered.

Advertisement

kbates05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:54 AM   #12
pottermomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I've had a package show up at my house while they said pitching still on the site. I've never excited mite than a week for diapers from them though.
pottermomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #13
mamamarisa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: cotton babies processing/ shipping time

i ordered a dipe at the end of november and got it on monday, my ds potty learned in the day last week so im kind of ticked about shipping time, but that is the fault of USPS not cottonbabies, cottonbabies shipped it dec 4th. im sure holidays are slowing shipping down, they probably took a new years break and got slammed with orders from the seconds sale
Old 01-05-2013, 07:15 PM   #14
Finniansmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I ordered during their last seconds sale and was definitely less than impressed. First, when I paid with paypal, it never went through to them, so I had to email them the transaction number. Second, they ran out of the things I ordered and posted a message on my account but never actually emailed me. I only thought to check after reading something on here about other people also having issues during the seconds sale. Then, when I responded, the changes were never confirmed or anything. I hate this because I live just a few hours away from the store in St. Louis and was excited thinking shipping would be really fast. I was also looking forward to visiting the store when we went up there next (SO's family is from there). It just seems like there are SO many WAHM and other small diapering stores with such amazing customer service that I would rather but from.
Finniansmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #15
swedishmermaid
Registered Users
seller

I never get a shipping notice from them. Just a order received notice, then the stuff shows up a few days later. I worried the first one or two times, but it seems fine.
swedishmermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #16
mrsmccullen07
Registered Users
seller

My order says the (Order Queued) what does that mean ?

mrsmccullen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:50 PM   #17
champatlife
Registered Users
seller

I went ahead and ordered some covers off sweet bottoms baby. Which I don't doubt will get here before the cotton babies. I don't know if I will order from them again, I just liked the variety all in one place.