Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #101
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Well my appt got cancelled today since the doc wasn't in but I rescheduled for Thurs and spoke to the nurse to find out my GBS results = negative WOOHOO! I like it better when my appts are on my #week anyway :P

Advertisement

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!
You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:31 PM   #102
lolson3
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: January Chat for Feb Mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Tell 'Em View Post
spoke to the nurse to find out my GBS results = negative WOOHOO! :P
I wish my dr would check for gbs this late in the pregnancy. I was gbs + with my 2nd, and so with every subsequent pregnancy they just automatically treat me. I guess I thought this was common practice. It kinda bugs because it means I really want to get there 4 hours early, but I don't know how feasible that is.
I'm going to bring it up on friday at my next appt.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #103
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I wonder how far i'm dialatted....I just want my ob around when I deliver as he wasn't for my first but there for second. It went smoother 2nd time by far. Anyone with contractions yet?
Old 01-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #104
jackobeano
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons View Post
I wonder how far i'm dialatted....I just want my ob around when I deliver as he wasn't for my first but there for second. It went smoother 2nd time by far. Anyone with contractions yet?
I've been having them quite a bit the last couple weeks. One evening last week they were every 4 minutes lasting over a minute each. Having these kind of episodes leading up to labor is common for me but I'm wondering how much longer my body will be able to hold out against them sending me into labor that ends in a baby

ISO/IHA
jackobeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #105
Sarahknavy
Registered Users
seller

I don't have contractions very often but I have some general crampiness on the top of my uterus. Does anyone know if that is an effect of raspberry leaf tea?
Old 01-22-2013, 11:45 PM   #106
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahknavy View Post
I don't have contractions very often but I have some general crampiness on the top of my uterus. Does anyone know if that is an effect of raspberry leaf tea?
I'm not taking RLT but the other night I had some crampiness (no contrax with it) so who knows . I do get a ton of BH contractions though, boy are they annoying .

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!
You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #107
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahknavy View Post
Mine are under the belly as if I were to start my period as I had some bad cramps before I started having kids. I didn't have with my girls so I don't know if it is my boy saying I'm going to come before edd or after just so ob is here.... I am also feel as if I was urinating but nothing is coming out of me otherwise my pants would be drenched with pee randomly throughout the day sometimes not sure what this feeling is about.

I feel like I kind of did with my second but the cramps started to be more regular in 8 hrs than they are now, which is come and go....I wish baby would make up his mind.

My oldest was back labor from start so not sure what to expect now... boys.....

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 01-22-2013 at 11:52 PM.
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:40 AM   #108
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was having awful cramping last night, just like really bad period cramps under the belly. Then I was having sharp stabbing pains in my back (I think baby was on a nerve), and then BH every few minutes. For a while there, I was starting to worry. But I drank some water, used a heat pack on my back, and then took a bath, and it all went away, thank the Lord. DH was freaking out that I was in labor. I was like, NO, this is NOT labor. This is my third rodeo, I know my own body, shush and bring me more water.

Four more weeks...
Old 01-23-2013, 09:37 AM   #109
Sarahknavy
Registered Users
seller

Lol. I hope I actually get to see my husband's reaction to me being in labor for real
Old 01-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #110
Ainmemphis
Registered Users
seller
seller

Labor really snuck up on me last time so this time I've been really getting excited anytime I feel a small cramp or pressure. But so far no contractions.